Chapter 30

"Finally

"Finally. You two took your time. Antonio and Braydon have already left. If we don't leave now, we'll be late."
My dad said as we finally arrived in the living room.

I blushed and looked down at my shoes. I can't believe he heard us doing that. My dad. Is there anything worse? Nope. I can't think of anything.

Actually, it would be worse if it was Tony. I'm pretty sure he'd knock down the door and rip Carlos' head off if he knew what we were doing in there.

"Sorry dad."
He stopped in his tracks toward the door and turned around to look at me. He looked a bit upset and confused.
Why was he sad? Did I say something wrong?

"Dad?"
It was my turn to be confused. What does he mean by 'dad'?

"You a-are my dad. Aren't you?"
I began to panic. Is he about to tell me I'm adopted? Why now? Who's couldn't he tell me after tonight? Why couldn't he have told me earlier?

"Yes. Yes I am but you usually can me daddy."
I tensed and held Carlos' arm tighter. I could hear him hide a chuckle beside me.

I blushed and looked down at my shoes. It didn't feel right to call him daddy now. It just felt weird. Whenever I said it, I would remember every moment of me and Carlos together. The good and bad. The sexual and sentimental. I didn't want that. I wanted to remember him for who he was not what Carlos had done.

"I g-guess I'm just getting a-a bit older now. You'll always b-be my daddy though."
He smiled and I could see the tears in his eyes.

"I guess you are."
He walked out the door. Was he still upset with me?

I began to walk out as well when Carlos pulled me back.I twirled around and landed on his chest.. again.
"He may have been your first daddy but I'll be your last and the only man you'll call daddy from now on."
I blushed. I'm pretty sure you could see it through the makeup by how red I was. He was so crude with his language. I kind of liked it though. I'd never tell him that. Never in a million years.

He laughed and smirked at me. I felt him leading me outside and to a black car. Inside, there was Josie and Max.

Max was in the driver seat, Josie was in the passenger seat and me and Carlos were in the back. Max started the car and we were on our way.

From time to time, the little vibrator would go off and I would grip Carlos' arm tighter. It was quite a surprise to me the amount of tingles and pleasurable sparks that erupted in my body just because of a simple tiny device. I would sometimes move my hips in the seat to try get rid of the intensity of them but Carlos would hold them down, preventing me from doing so.