Chapter 6

"Sweetheart you need to stop drinking that god-forsaken horrid drink and go get dressed

"Sweetheart you need to stop drinking that god-forsaken horrid drink and go get dressed. The dinner is in an hour." Daddy complained as he took the cup of apple juice out of my hand just as I was about to put it to my mouth. I was drinking that.

I looked at him and saw he was wearing a neat, pretty blue and white suit with a blue tie. His hair was swept to the side and he was wearing shiny black shoes. On his wrist, there was a golden watch that I had gifted to him 2 years ago for Christmas; Daddy barely took it off. It had "The Best Daddy" engraved at the bottom.

He looked really handsome and not a day over 40 and more relaxed and not as smart as usual. Maybe this client is nice and good friends with daddy. I sure hope so.

I arrived home about an hour ago and all I've done is shower and drink my apple juice. I've also watched some television but that was only one episode of Brooklyn 99. Daddy and Tony don't let me watch shows that are really gory and too mature. They're apparently too scary for me. Why are they allowed to watch it though? I'm only 3 years younger than him.

"Apple j-juice isn't horrid D-Daddy. It's l-lovely. Just try s-some and y-you'll enjoy i-it." He peers at me with a look of disbelief on his face.

He's tried it loads of times and each time he finds it more disgusting than the last. I don't know how. It's a fantastic drink.

"He's got a point Rosie. It's horrendous. You've made us try it about 600 different times and each time we had to spit it out because it is so disgusting. Plus, it makes you really hyper and when you're hyper you're hard to handle sometimes."

Antonio entered the room looking exactly like daddy with his blue suit and blonde hair swept to the side. He also had a gold watch that I gave him 2 years ago for Christmas. The same as Daddy's. But his had "The Best Brother" engraved at the bottom.

They looked like twins in my opinion. Always matching and wearing similar things. It's quite cute.

However, you could tell they weren't twins as Tony had more youthful eyes while Daddy's looked wise and old. That was understandable though. Daddy was older that Tony by 22 years.

"No it d-doesn't. I'm j-just a r-really happy and e-energetic person. M-My poor apple j-juice has a-absolutely nothing to d-do with it. He doesn't l-like it when you b-blame such obscure t-things on him. He h-has feelings too y-you know."

Antonio and Daddy both looked at me with a weird face. One of their eyebrows were raised and the side of their mouth were titled up. I knew what that face meant. They didn't believe me and thought I was crazy. I've seen it too many times to count.

They looked at each other for 5 seconds before bursting out laughing.

"Stop l-laughing at m-me. I only s-speak the t-truth." I whined before stomping off up the stairs making my way to my room.