Chapter 19

Just thought I'd give you
guys this song
I had the sudden urge to listen to The Greatest Showman playlist
while writing this and
Come Alive is one of my
favourite

I also had my sad playlist
playing as well so I was
getting in my feels
during this

Enjoy the songs

Oh and enjoy the chapter
as well while you're at it

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I felt something warm radiating all over my body

I felt something warm radiating all over my body. From my toes to my head. It was a good type of warm. The type that made you body feel sensational. The only problem was the wetness that coated my cheeks. It felt peculiar compared to ever other part of my body. And not a good peculiar.

I moved my face to try get rid of it but only caused a slight pain to erupt in that area. I groaned and hugged my pillow tighter to get rid of it. This only caused it to increase because of the hardness of my pillow. My pillow wasn't hard.

I peeled open one of my eyes with great timidity. Instead of the light soft colours of my walls, I was greeted with a dark red colour and warm deep mahogany woods. Where am I?

I tried to get up but was held down by a strong arm around my waist. A naked arm I must say. I looked up to see the peaceful face of Carlos. Oh donuts. Am I in Carlos' room? I must be this isn't mine.

I started squirming and moving to free myself from his grasp. This only resulted in him pulling me directly on top of him. Bananas. I'm on top of Carlos.

Only then did I realise that he was completely bare except a pair of boxers. Oh donuts. I was laying on top of him while he was practically naked.

I looked down at what I was wearing and saw something totally different from what I had on this morning. Instead of the large red jumper and black jeans that I left the house with, I wore a large t-shirt and a pair of joggers that were twice the size of my normal joggers. I was wearing Carlos' clothes. He changed me. Im not wearing a bra.

My cheeks burned with a blush. Or was it the redness from when Candice slapped me?

The memories of earlier this morning suddenly rushed through my mind. The fact she slapped still hurt me more on the inside than it did on the outside. I don't know what I did to her to make her hate me so much. And for her to bring up Jonas ,even when she knew exactly what he did, scared me a great deal. What if she tells everyone? What will happen when Carlos find out exactly how broken I am? I don't want that. He's the closest person I have right now.