Chapter 37

I'm literally watching
season 1 of The Masked Singer right now
It's soo good. I recommend it.

Anyway I'm sorry for how short this chapter may be.
I had a isolation yesterday and was in there for a while.

I also got red carded from isolation yesterday so I've got one today so there may be another short one tomorrow.  

Sorry I just can't shut up
sometimes😂😬
I shouldn't get one today as the girl I was messing about with got excluded so I
shouldn't get distracted

Enjoy
and I apologise again

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

When we arrived at the Rose mansion, I did exactly what I told her

When we arrived at the Rose mansion, I did exactly what I told her. I ran her a warm bath and let her relax her muscles after what we did.

I just couldn't control myself. I didn't like seeing Bruce touch
her like he did. The way she blushed and laughed until her lungs gave out made my body burn all over with jealousy.

He was a happily married man with his first kid on the way but I just couldn't help but feel envious. I was the only one that was suppose to make that certain blush paint her cheeks. I was the only one that was allowed to touch and grab her hips like that. Only me.

And the fact he was talking about expecting kids before the age of 23 confused me. Did she want kids with me? What were they talking about in that elevator?

I would absolutely love to have kids with her. Imagine her carrying my child. Her protruding stomach and the little woddle in her walk. She'd look even more beautiful than she was right now.

But I wanted to have them later on in life. Both me and her have our whole life ahead of us. Her doctoring career and my business career. We wouldn't be able to look after a child and study at the same time. But I would love to have kids with her sometime. I guess we could have some practise in the meantime.

Talking about practise, she looked so beautiful laying there on my desk. Her hair sprawled out and her face flustered from the foreign emotions she felt at that moment. The way she pulled at my hair made me hotter and more turned on. The arch of her back made her ass perch out and I could help but knead it. She was so sexy but innocent at the same time.

I was walking down the stairs thinking about the place I was taking Lavender tonight. She was going to love it and I was so excited to see what she brought to wear tonight. Whatever she wore, I knew she would look utterly gorgeous.