Bonus Chapter 5 Pt1

Thank you
SweetLove275 for this amazing
cover

Thank youSweetLove275  for this amazingcover

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

It's been 4 years since we started at Columbia

It's been 4 years since we started at Columbia. Carlos graduated not too long ago. I was so happy for him. He worked so hard to get to where he is now. We have had some ups and downs during those 4 years. But eventually we work it out. I can't imagine my life without him.

I've been really sick lately. I've been at Raven's apartment that she shares with Scotty for the few days that Carlos hasn't been here. I've thrown up about 5 times within the past 3 days. I feel so tired and my body is literally killing me.

"Lavender. Have you thought about the possibility that you're may be pregnant?"
I was laying in Raven's bed groaning in pain.

My head darted up and I gasped.
Raven's eyes widened and she stood up.
"Did you get your period this month Lavender?"

I blushed and looked down. I tried to remember. My eyes widened and I looked up at her.
"Oh donuts."

Raven squealed and jumped up and down. I sat there shocked.
"Omg omg omg. You might be pregnant. My best friend might be pregnant."

I got up and put my hand over her mouth.
"Shhh Scotty might hear you. We don't even know if I am yet."

She rolled her eyes and took my hand off her mouth.
"There's literally no other explanation for your sickness. It's obvious you're prego."

I nervously bit on my lip and sat back down on the bed. Raven sat down beside me and placed her hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her with sad eyes.
"What if h-he's not ready? I l-lost his first child. W-what if he hasn't  gotten over that?"