Bonus Chapter 3

Me and Braydon were going to Orchard beach today to swim and sun bathe

Me and Braydon were going to Orchard beach today to swim and sun bathe. It was currently summer and really hot. Raven and Scotty were coming with us. Raven didn't originally want to come as she had plans to go to the library but I forced her. It was a sunny day she shouldn't spend it indoors. We've known each other for ages and she's such a wonderful girl. She has a wonderful personality and is literally one of the smartest people I know. She does prefer to stay inside than go outside though.

We were taking Braydon's jeep as it's the largest car out of all ours. My father had given me a Mercedes for my 18th birthday. I was so happy. Carlos has his own car too.

Carlos wasn't able to join us as he had some business in the city. I'm sad that he left early this morning as I couldn't get my morning cuddles but I was kind of glad because he would never let me out of the apartment in what I was wearing. It was a knitted bathing suit cover. It went over my bathing suit and you could see underneath it.

I didn't want to put a full outfit on just to take it off and then put it back on

I didn't want to put a full outfit on just to take it off and then put it back on. It was easier to put a cover on that would come off easily but still cover everything. I had put my hair in two Dutch braids and had a pair of sunglasses on my nose.

Me and Raven were singing along to Arianna Grande. That's another thing I learnt about her. She is a huge Arianna Grande Stan. She literally loves her. I don't blame her at all. Arianna is such a pretty girl and I love her songs. I don't fully understand the one playing right now but knew every word to it.

I turned to Raven and sang the song. She was recording with her phone.
"Baby, you might need a seatbelt when I ride it
I'ma leave it open like a door, come inside it
Even though I'm wifey, you can hit it like a side chick
Don't need no side dick, no"
I was moving my hips and using my hands as a microphone.

Raven laughed at me.
"Do you even know what that means Lavender?"

I looked at her with a wide smile.
"Nope b-but it sounds fun."