Press meet

Hi @abhiasr - I got to read your message. There is no leap dear. It's just a continuation. And as of the babies, they are four months old and it's been two months since Kushi recovered from accident. So there is no leap. The fight and Diwali scene has no much gap than a week. So don't confuse. Episodes are continuation. If there is any leap I will mention it. Hope you are cleared.

Now back to the story -

It was a big headlines on every news paper. ' Arnav Singh Raizada and his wife Kushi Singh Raizada are getting married again '. News channels are flooding with their pictures taken at various occasions.

And from morning the phones of the home are ringing continuously to confirm the rumour.

It was 1 PM

Arnav was sitting in the living room doing his work sincerely. Everyone were sitting discussing the marriage details when Arnav's phone rang.

He attended it - Yeah Adhi.

Adhi - Congratulations on your engagement ASR.

Arnav smiled - Thanks.

Adhi - Media got the headlines. There is a huge hustle running in the PR team regarding the news. Media wants your official statement.

Arnav chuckled - Fine arrange for a press conference.

Adhi - Time ?

Arnav - Today 4 PM.

Adhi - This much short period. It will be difficult for them to get assembled here.

Arnav - If they want TRP then Iam available at 4 PM. After that I can't help.

Adhi - Ok. I'll inform to every channel through our PR team.

Arnav - Fine.

He cut the call and raised his eyes to look at his family that was looking at him curiously.

Hrudhai - Is it media ?

Arnav chuckled and looked back at his laptop resuming his work.

Prem - God.......how do they find every news of yours Bhai ?

Avanthi - Side effects of being a handsome celebrity.

Arnav - Thanks for the compliment Bhabhi. Media got the news of yesterday's engagement news and making a mountain out of mole. Before they do something stupid, I have to shut their mouth. So, press conference at 4 PM.

He looked at Meera and said - Darling come here.....

Meera stood up and went near him and sat beside him. He showed her, his collections of bridal wear for every ceremony.

Dasrath - Chote I said no designing.

Arnav - Come on Papa, it's my responsibility to make her and Prem's wedding the best. And no Iam not designing all the dresses. It's from my collection. I will design her wedding lehenga.

Meera grinned hearing him.

Kushi looked at him frowning. 'He didn't asked me anything ' she thought.

Arnav - Designers will be at home by evening to take your measurements. Make sure you are available at home Meeru. Not only her, every others also....

He said looking at everyone.

Meera - Done Jiju.

Rekha called everyone for Lunch. Everyone had a superb lunch chatting with eachother.