what ?

Arnav was sitting in his father's cabin along with Hrudhai, Prem and Sundeep discussing the company projects and legal changes to be framed.

After few discussion Dasrath said - Kids, Amma has asked me to conduct a Kuldevi pooja. So Iam thinking to plan a trip to Lucknow. What do you guys think ? Can you all take a week break simultaneously ?

Hrudhai - Papa, there is important Project going on. I think whatever we plan, it should be after that.

Arnav - Yes Papa. I too have some important works lined up.....

Dasrath shook his head and turned to Sundeep.

Sundeep - I don't have any problem Papa..... But will the kids adopt the climate changes ? And Kushi is also pregnant.... Is it safe for her to travel this long ?

Arnav - I was also hesitant thinking that.... Already she is having morning sickness and looking pale. I was thinking to ask her to take a break for a week and rest.

Dasrath - Fine. I will tell to Amma. We will plan the trip few days later.

Everyone nodded. Arnav took his phone and saw many missed calls..... Few from his clients, few from his Managers and Two of the calls from Kushi.

He immediately clicked her number and at the same time they heard a door click sound.

Everyone was shocked to see Kushi standing there with her teary eyes. Arnav and others stood up in their places.....

Arnav - Kushi.....

That's it..... Hearing her name from her husband she lost it all. She ran towards his direction and hugged him with all her might startling him and other spectators.....

She hissed in pain as her tummy got crushed between her and Arnav. Arnav tried to detach from the hug but Kushi was not ready to leave him now.

Dasrath and others looked at him worried.

Arnav - Kushi..... what happened Baba ?

Instead of answering she cried more making him feel helpless. He hugged her and patted her back gently.

Arnav - Kushi..... What happened to you ? Why are you crying like this ? I am getting unwanted thoughts...... Please tell me what happened ?

Kushi - Arnav...... Baby.....

Arnav - Baby ? What happened to Baby ?

Kushi clutched his shirt and kept hicupping whispering Baby.

Dasrath - Kushi beta.....

Kushi looked at him and hugged him - Papa...... Papa Woh....

Arnav caressed her hair and said - It's ok Kushi. Come sit....

Dasrath and Arnav took her to the sofa and looked at others who was worried. He looked at the paper that Kushi bought in her hands lying on floor.

He signalled prem to pick that paper. Prem gave that to Arnav. He recognised it as Medical reports. Kushi was leaning on his shoulder clutching his dress in one hand and holding Dasrath's hand in other.

Arnav was hell worried. He was scared to open the paper even...... What is in that paper that made his wife worried and made her cry like this ?

She clutched his shirt more tighter when she saw him opening the cover. Arnav opened the cover and as he expected it was Kushi's checkup report. He gasped reading it and looked at her wide eyed.

Paper fell from his hand.... Prem took the paper and saw it.

It read....

Name : Kushi Gupta.