Love....

Hi everyone got confused right.....🤓🤓🤓🤓. That's what I want. Many of you had many questions regarding previous chapter....... Read the chapters one by one. You will get to know.

@sandystarz - I would love to reply to everyone. But the thing is...... I will end up revealing what is going to happen in further updates. Many people who chat with me personally in wattpad knows about this. It is not like I don't read or consider any comments. Please don't feel offended. You know that for every writer or artist of any field...... Appreciation is the biggest award. Not only me but every writer consider their readers as their assets. You all are my assets.

@abhiasr - This is just the beginning of a new journey dear. There are few more chapters to go...... Keep reading. I won't disappoint you or any reader here.

Now back to story.

Kids went to school and men to their office. After school, kids had full fun as it was Yash and Suhani's bday. Evening they had a small party with only family members present.

Arnav - Meeru yeh loh..... This is for you.

Arnav handed her a box full of sweets. Meera's eyes twinkled in joy looking at the colourful box Infront of her.

She was about to get it in her hands when someone pulled it from his hands.

They both turned and Meera smiled sheepishly looking at his Brother.

Arnav - Give that to her na....

Prem - Bhai..... Like really..... You bought sweets for her..... Her Gynecologist has literally shouted and gave me an earful last time asking whether I care for my wife and Baby or not ? I am not going to get it again. Next time you go to checkup with her and you get her scolds, if you are going to spoil her like this.

Arnav - Bachi hei prem....

Prem let out a sarcastic laugh - Who.... She ? Look at her..... For God sake she is 28 year old. In next four months, she is going to deliver a baby...... And what you call her a baby...... Like really ?

Meera pouted with tears ready to spill in her eyes.

Arnav - Prem......

He glared at him for making is Ladli crying.

Prem - Haan.... Haan..... Now go and pamper her and spoil her. I have no say in her matters.

Meera silently stood up and went to her room.

Arnav - Rula dhiya na Bachi ko...... I know that she shouldn't have sweets. I bought sugar free sweets for her.

Arnav glared at Prem who shook his head and sighed.

"Arnav " They both heard a voice from behind.

Arnav and Prem looked back at the person.

" Kushi/Bhabhi " they both addressed at the same time....

Kushi who saw the whole scene came near Arnav.

Kushi - Arnav, Why are you hell bent on spoiling her ? It is for her own health. Please let Prem take care of Meera. He knows what is best for his wife and Baby.

Prem gave a winning look while Arnav pouted.

Arnav - I don't know being a doctor how come you aren't aware that she can have Sugar free sweets. That won't affect her sugar level.

Kushi - Arnav it's just being on safe zone. That's all.

Arnav - Whatever.......

Everyone dispersed to their respective room.