Family's pov.....

First of all Thanks for everyone who voted and commented on this story....... Iam totally surprised seeing your messages and comments.....  Thanks for all your support. I have saved all your messages and sent to my sister.....  She was really jumping in joy seeing all this.....  Those who asked few doubts.... Keep reading the story you will get all your answers......

*********************

Everyone sat back after completing pooja and having dinner. 

Avanthi and Mansi came inside kitchen where Thithaliya was arranging the vessels. A maid came there......

Kaka - Bitiya, this is a list of people we have to pay for pooja arrangements. Badi malkin asked me to pay them. You check this list.

Thithaliya got the list in her hands and sighed - Hume kahan yeh sab padna aatha hei. Aap ise kisi aur ke paas dhe dhijiye.... ( I don't know to read all this. Give this to someone else)

Kaka bit his tongue - I totally forget that you don't know to read and write.  Iam sorry bitiya.

Thithaliya - Its ok kaka.

Kaka moved away while Avanthi and Mansi who was listening all this got shocked.

Silently they both moved out and after bidding bye to eachother they all moved out. 

At Raizada Home -

Asusual youngsters gathered in a room.  They all are shocked to know that future daughter-in-law of Raizadas dont know to read or write anything.

Prem - Now what is this new problem guys ?

Sundeep - I don't think this is a big issue.

Mansi gasped - Are you saying this for real ?

Sundeep - Haan. Lack of Education is not a big issue guys.

Avanthi - Jiju is right. So What if she isn't educated ? Look at her behavior guys...... Her way of thinking......  Her way of treating people.......  In all these aspects she is far better than any educated girl.....

Hrudhai - This is a true fact guys.  She treats everyone......  Be it a maid or her family in a respectable way.

Sundeep - Her Nani is an expection case..... 

Prem - Sure..... I really like the way she argued with her Nani for our Pari.

Avanthi - One more plus of hers.  Her smile is very beautiful......

Prem - I will teach her everything. afterall she will be my Bhabhi right......

Everyone rolled their eyes. But Arnav who is pretending to be not interested in all this was hearing every thing they are speaking.

His mind was again and again playing her image. Like him, she also could have imagined many things about her marriage. She may have many dreams about her marriage..... About her future husband....... About her life......  Can he fullfill all that ? Can he be the lifepartner she wanted for herself ? What if she is not interested in this marriage ? These all was running in his mind...... He so desperately wanted to ask her whether she want this marriage or not ? But he couldn't speak to her. 

Everyone looked at Arnav who was silent.

Hrudhai - Chote.... What happened  ?

Arnav jerked from his thoughts - No..... Nothing Bhai......

Avanthi - Do you have any problem with her being uneducated  ?

Arnav sighed - No.....  I dont have any problem with her nor her being uneducated.....  I just want to know one thing. Whether she is ok for this marriage or not ? What if she is not ok with this marriage ? Won't that be wrong to get married to her against her wish.....