A pooja......

Radha Dadi entered her Granddaughters room only to see Thithaliya lying on Meera's lap.... Radha Dadi sighed seeing her untouched food plate.

Radha - Bitiya......

They both looked up to see their dadi was standing there. Radha dadi smiled and went inside. 

Radha - Didn't had food yet?

Thithaliya nodded no - Afterwards I will eat it Dadi.

Radha Dadi sat beside her and cupped her cheeks. 

Radha - what happened bitiya?

Thithaliya's eyes filled with Tears - I don't want this marriage Dadi.

Radha Dadi - why?

Thithaliya - Dadi I don't want this marriage. That day He (Arnav)  was just trying to save that girl. Whatever happened was just an accident. For that.....  I don't want this...... 

Radha - Why are you worried about that ?

Thithaliya - Dadi how can We both marry like that? Will he accept me as his wife? Will his family accept me as their family member ? Getting married in such a situation is not right Dadi.

Radha - I don't know about them.  But I can guarantee you that you will not have a peaceful life if you didn't get married to him ?

Thithaliya - Nothing like that.

Radha - If so..... Then why you are having this mangalsutra around your neck till now ? you should have removed it by now if you consider that as just an accident. 

Radha Dadi gave a small smile on her confused face that is looking at the Mangalsutra around her neck - I know my pothi...... She is one who knows the meaning of mangalsutra.  My Thithaliya knows to make relationships...... Not to escape from it or not to break it. Tell me one thing..... If not Arnav bitwa,  You will marry the person I chose for you right ?

Thithaliya looked at her silently. Radha - If its yes.....  Then think He is the one I chose for you. An usual Arranged marriage. Then you wont feel this much confused or other things.

Thithaliya sighed while Dadi smiled - Ab khana khao....

Dadi moved out thinking something. She called pandit ji and asked something. After that she dialed Vasundra Dadi's number......

Vasu Dadi - Radha,  Is everything ok..... You are calling me at this time?

Radha - Arey everything is Ok.  Actually I called you to say an important matter. 

Vasu - Tell me.

Radha - Actually, I called pandit ji and spoke with him. He suggested me to remove the Mangalsutra Thithaliya is wearing right now before these both get married really.  He asked me to conduct a pooja and remove it.  What do you say?

Vasu - Iam totally ok with it. It will be goof if they keep meeting Before marriage. Hein na?

Radha chuckled - Haan haan.....

Vasu - when is pooja ?

Radha - Why to delay in good matters ? Tomorrow itself we will keep the pooja.....

Vasu - Ok. I will get my whole family ready and bring them there tomorrow.

Radha - Ok. Muhurath is in evening......

Vasu - Ok Radha. Will see you tomorrow.......

Both the Dadi's grinned and hung the call and told their respective families about the pooja that really made them sulk. But they agreed reluctantly.