Broken....

Family took Arnav inside the ward where his babies are there. Everyone were crying silently. This is not what they expected for their Arnav and Kushi.

Arnav was sitting clutching the bed covers in his hands tightly. Her giggling sounds were still ringing in his ears. Her voice calling him ' Arnav ' is still echoing in his mind. It was as if she is beside him but just invisible to him. He could still feel her hold on his waist..... He could still feeling the softness of her skin. Her feathery and pampering kisses on his cheek.

His breath became shallow. His body is shivering. Every moment spent with her played before his eyes like a movie. Her smile, Her giggle, Her cute antics, Her pout everything kept flashing before his eyes again and again making him cry more. He was loosing his sanity in her thoughts when a wail pulled him back from his thoughts.

He looked at the direction from where the feeble sound was coming...... And his breath stopped looking at his kids lying on the cradle beside the blood.

Others looked at him scared..... How will he react seeing this babies ? Was the only thought running in their mind.

Rekha went beside him and kept her hands on his shoulder - Chote.....

Arnav looked at her and buried his face in her chest and cried hugging her tightly. Rekha hugged her son and cried along with him.

Arnav - Mumma, I.... I don't want to be here. I want to go home.

Rekha looked at Dasrath helplessly. He came and caressed Arnav's hair - We will go home soon bitwa. I will speak with Doctors.

Arnav looked at his babies. He the Great ASR stood as a defeated father Infront of his children at the very first day of they entering this world. He couldn't provide the warmth they needed at this moment. He couldn't safeguard their mother for them. What will he answer them when they ask him for their mother ? Even if he submit the whole world under their feet..... Will it be equal to Kushi in their life ?

At least he has Kushi's memories with him..... What about his kids who didn't even felt their mother's touch ? Her love ? Her warmth ? How will his kids going to grow up without their mother ?

Dasrath went out as Doctor has summoned him.....

Doctor - Mr. Raizada, I am sorry for whatever happened with your family. But seeing your son's state, I will advice you to cremate Mrs. Raizada's body as soon as possible. He is a way too broken to think straight. And moreover we have to think about the kids also...... Mrs. Raizada's body can't take long time as she has been operated few hours back. I will ask electrical cremation people to cremate her, only if you are ok with it.

Dasrath thought and taking a deep breath - Fine Doctor. Make the arrangements. But I would like to take my grandchildren home.

Doctor - But Mr. Raizada they have just born...... It is not advisable to take them home now itself.

Dasrath - Please Doctor. We can't breath in this environment. We will go home. There are many people in our home. My Amma and Wife will take care of our grandchildren. If that's not enough we will arrange a nurse at home.

Doctor - Fine I will check them.

After checking the kids Doctor gave clearance for them to take the babies to home.

Kushi's body also was taken to electrical cremation. And in a matter of few hours her life ended as an ash.

Arnav was too broken to recognise anything happening around him. Family took him and the babies to Shantivan.

Arnav went to his room and locked it from inside and fell on the bed. He touched her place feeling as if she is lying there. As if she is looking at him with her smile and asking him to hug her. He laid on her side. His nostrils filled with her fragrance that is still lingering there.