Epilogue.

Three years later -

Arnav was lying on his bed with his eyes closed. Suddenly he felt someone caressing his hair. He jerked and opened his eyes to meet the most beautiful eyes that held love for him..... His Baby Dear.......

Arnav - Hey..... Baby Dear..... What are you doing here ?

Kushi bend down and kissed his forehead - How many times I told you to rest at home itself...... But you.... You are not hearing any of my words. Is work so important for you Arnav ?

Actually he was ill and refused to stay at home and came to office. He couldn't manage and came to his penthouse to take rest. As it was lunch time Kushi came to check him.

Arnav - Our kids are important to me Kushi...... Iam already Ill. What if kids got infection due to me ? Did you forget last time Jaan and Neenu got fever due to me......

Kushi sighed - It was an year before Arnav.....

Arnav - I can't see them sick Baby Dear.

Kushi - So.... For that.... You will come and sleep in office...... Like this......

Arnav - So what if Iam in office ? You came here na..... To be with me......

Kushi shook her head and checked his temperature. It was down a bit.

Kushi - Come on get up..... I have bought food for you. Get up and have it.

Arnav - After sometime.

He said and Kushi was about to say something when he pulled her down beside him. Kushi gasped at his sudden action. He wrapped his hands and legs around her pulling her closer as much as possible.

Kushi laughed hugging him back.

Kushi - Arnav.....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - What are you doing ?

Arnav - What Iam doing ? I didn't do anything.

Kushi shook her head.

Arnav - Waise..... Bohot din baadh penthouse aayi ho..... Toh......

Kushi - Toh.... Kuch Nahi.....

Arnav pouted - You are not giving me your time now a days....

Kushi - If you are done with your Romance......Leave me. Get up and have your medicine.

Arnav chuckled - You are my medicine. You stay with me.... I'll be alright automatically.

Kushi smacked his arms - So cheesy.....

Arnav - And yeah..... Yeh joh ho Raha hei humare beech..... This doesn't comes under the category of Romance.....

Kushi laughed - Acha....

Arnav nodded nuzzling his nose with hers and chuckled. Kushi kept her head on his chest and laid silently hearing his heartbeat.

Half an hour passed they both lying there.

Kushi cupped his cheek and kissed his nose - Arnav, please get up. You really need to have something now.

Arnav whined.

Kushi - Please Baba.... For me....

Arnav loosened his hold on her and both got up. She bought kichidi and soup for him. Both had lunch and she gave him medicines.

Arnav - What is going on home ? Has the work completed ?

Kushi - Yeah almost. Kids are going to be in great surprise.