Kushi at AR.

Next two days was full fun for Kushi. Arnav and Kushi stayed at Gupta Mansion. Arnav got into normal conversation with Meera also. The second day whole Raizada family came to Gupta House and spent a quality time there. After two days bidding bye to her sister Kushi and Arnav went back to Raizada Mansion.

Two days after -

Kushi was sitting on the living room with Mansi and Avanthi.

Suresh (Maid) - Bhabhi there is a parcel for you. A man came saying that he is your Lawyer's assistant and asked me to give this to you.

Kushi got the parcel in her hand - Thanks suresh Bhaiya.

Kushi opened the packet and saw few documents and few packets in that. She opened the documents and saw it was her marriage registration papers.

Avanthi - What is that Kushi ?

Kushi - I told na Bhabhi, I have to register our marriage for applying citizenship. These are few documents regarding that.

Kushi opened another packet and smiled seeing the content. It was a 'Wedding invitation'.

Avanthi - What is this?

Kushi - Invitation hei Bhabhi.

Avanthi - what function ?

Kushi - Marriage Invitation hei.

She gave the cards to Avanthi who looked at it and laughed.

' Arnav Singh Raizada Weds Kushi Sheshnath Gupta '

Avanthi - Seriously Yours and Arnav's wedding Invitation.

Kushi too laughed - Need to sumbit that in Court. Thats why.

Avanthi - I have never seen people printing Invitation after their marriage. But you are an exception in every situation.

Mansi - Right.

They three laughed.

Kushi - Where is Arnav's office ?

Mansi - Why?

Kushi - Iam thinking to go there. Suna tha.... That your brother is a finest designer. So Iam thinking to inspect his designing capacity and shop few comfortable dress for me.

Mansi - You will get a chance to get impressed. By brother is a best designer.

Kushi - Lets see.

They three laughed again.

Kushi - Actually I need his signature in all this documents. Today is Thursday. If I give him this today, My lawyer will file it in the court tomorrow. Otherwise two days will be wasted due to government holiday.

Mansi - Nice idea. You get ready. I'll ask driver to take you to Chote's office.

Kushi nodded and went to take her purse.

At AR -:

AR's top model entered into Arnav's office and directly tried to move to Arnav's cabin.But the receptionist stoped her and asked

Receptionist -  mam do you have appointment to meet ASR ?

Hearing this her anger raised and said -  how dare you to ask such a question to Ranya Singhania....? I don't need any damn appointment to meet ASR....! don't you know how much Iam close to him.....! If he knows this he will fire you......! Understand.......!". (Thinking herself as very close to ASR )

Saying this she was about to move but ASR's PA came and asked - what's happening here ?

Ranya - Adhi ( ASR's PA ) this girl is telling me that , I should get an appointment to meet ASR. How dare she.......?