Time flies....

Finally everything settled on its place. Prem and Meera's marriage happened in a grand scale. Arnav took Meera's father place and performed her kanyadaan.

Days rolled slowly. Kushi has took charge of her company again. She was so strict in following her timings of her professional and personal life.

Her son and daughter is a total replica of their father. They both has inherited many features of their father. Their chocolate brown eyes, Sharp nose, thick hairs, Charming smile......... Everything is of their father. And Arnav Singh Raizada is so proud of that. Obedient kids they are......

Their Five star gang that consists of their Pari Dhi, Naina Dhi, Ishu dhi, Yash and Suhani was a bunch of joy that Raizada family adores.

Three years passed away....... And Her little munchkins turned three year old.

Kavya - Yashu call Chote Papa and ask whether they are coming or not ?

Yash - Dhi Mumma called me and said that they are on the way.....

Suhani - Yashu shall we bring the cake ?

Naina - Arey no Suhi.... Wait till they come. Otherwise the cake will melt. Mami won't like the cake then.....

Yash - Haan.... Mumma don't like melted cake.

Kavya - Before that lets call others also.......

On the other side -

Arnav was driving the car when Kushi sat there pouting, sulking and murmuring something under her breath. Arnav was pulling all the efforts inside him to not laugh.

He was biting his lips controlling his giggle. Kushi turned to see that he was trying to laugh..... She huffed and smacked his arms....

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi - Laadgovernor don't Kushi me..... Ghar chalo..... I will see to you.....

Arnav - Baby Dear......

Kushi glared at him. Arnav - Ok.... Ok calm down.....

Kushi crossed her arms and sat pouting. While he laughed looking her face. He pulled her cheek - My Baby Dear.....

Kushi shrugged his hands and sat looking outside.

Arnav chuckled and drove towards home. Once at home he will pacify his Baby Dear.

He parked the car in lawn and both got down from the car. They both went inside the home and was greeted with Darkness.

Kushi - Why is it so dark here ?

Arnav - Where are the kids ?

Kushi shouted - Pari...... Neenu......

But there was no response. Suddenly the light came and Arshi raised their eyebrows looking at the decorations......

Suddenly they heard a song playing but there was no one.

Kushi smiled - Yashu.....

Yash came running to his Mumma once he heard his name being called by her. He ran and hugged her legs. Pari and Naina sighed seeing him running spoiling their plan......

Yash - Mumma.....

Kushi chuckled - What were my Shona Bacha doing ? And where are my little angels ?