Angry Kushi.

It was night when Arnav and Kushi retired to bed. Arnav was lying on his side of bed shaking his legs to and fro. He saw Kushi who was speaking with Meera finished her talks and entered the room.

Arnav saw her and a naughty thought crossed his mind. He took his phone and texted his friend.

Arnav - Hi Buddy.....

Kushi saw the notification and opened her eyes in surprise.

Kushi - Arnav....

Arnav looked at her with wide grin - Yes.

Kushi showed her phone to him - What is this ?

Arnav - What is what ? Iam just texting my friend. You sleep Kushi.... I will chat with my friend.

Kushi smirked and typed back.

Kushi - Yes Buddy.

Arnav - Thanks for convincing my wife.

Kushi - You are welcome. I had to do a lot to convince that wife of yours. Waise what did she told you ?

Arnav - What else do you think ? She Said ' I love you'

Kushi - Congratulations.

Arnav - Thanks. I have an interesting news to share with you.

Kushi looked at Arnav suspiciously and typed - What ?did she beat you up ?

Arnav - No Yaar. Something something happened between us. I am feeling so shy to even share it with you.

Kushi gaped at him with wide mouth and eyes - What ?

Arnav - yeah. You know my wife kissed me. 😁😁😁.

Kushi - Buddy you shouldn't share your private matters with me. Your wife may get angry. 😏

Arnav - She won't. You know where she kissed me ?😎😎😎 (He was grinning like a mad seeing Kushi's expressions)

Kushi - Of course on your cheek na....

Arnav - Nahi tho......

Kushi looked at him open-mouthed- Liar.

Arnav - come on why would I lie ? We had a wonderful liplock.

Kushi gasped - Laadgovernor you.....

She took the cushion and started to hit him while Arnav kept giggling trying to stop her. He held her hands and pulled her to him.