Arshi's talks.....

@araizadak

Hi dear.... This is for you and everyone..... There are three couples other than Arshi....

Dasrath and Rekha - Arnav's Mom and Dad.

Hrudhai and Avanthi - Arnav's Elder brother and Sister in law.

Mansi and Sundeep - Arnav's sister and brother in law...

Prem - Arnav's younger Brother.

Kavya - Arnav's niece. Hrudhai and Avanthi's Daughter.

Vasundra - Arnav's Dadi

Radha - Kushi's Dadi

Meera - Kushi's Sister.....

Now here goes the story.....

*******************************

It was midnight -

Arnav stirred in his sleep and woke up. He saw poolside light was glowing. He blinked his eyes and getting up from the bed he went towards poolside and saw that Kushi was sitting on the recliner and looking at the sky. His sleep flew away through the french door.

Arnav thought 'What happened to her ? Why is she sitting here ? Is she ok ? '

He moved forward and called her for the first time.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi jerked from her thoughts and looked at him. She stood up.

Kushi - Ji...

Arnav - What are you doing here ? You said that you are having high temperature ? This climate is not good for you....

Kushi - I don't feel sleepy.  That's why I came and sat here. New environment na....  That's why.

Arnav - But..... Ok leave it.

Kushi looked at him fidgeting with her hairs. Arnav was thinking to speak with her anyways.....  So he wished to take use of this chance.

Arnav - Thankyou....

Kushi looked at him with surprised eyes. 

Arnav - For what you have done to Mansi.  Thanks for saving her baby.

Kushi - Its nothing much.....

Arnav smiled - Nothing for you....  But everything for Manu. You can't even imagine what and all she had to hear from this soceity. I have seen her crying many times. It would've been very difficult if this time something bad happened. But thanks to you.... You saved her from a heartbreak.

Kushi smiled and looked here and there. Arnav - Iam sorry too...

Kushi - Now what is this for?

Arnav - Because..... You have faced many things and changes in your life in this few days because of me. And yesterday was a bad day for all of this hone members. I don't know what you are thinking......  But I wanted to clear one thing to you..... There is nothing between me and Purva.

Kushi - I can understand. There is no need for.....

She was cut off by Arnav - There is..... There is kushi.  We need to discuss about this.....

Kushi - What is the need to discuss when I already know everything.....

Arnav - What are you saying ?

Kushi - After whatever she did, do you think I will trust her in any issues...... Actually when Sahil announced that Your sister is pregnant he went leaving his phone on the table itself.  I thought to not disturb you all and went to give him his phone.  There only I saw those three were planning against us.  All these days they just wanted this property.  But now they wanted to hurt you all in a bad way. That's why they first announce that your sister is pregnant and then they wanted to terminate her pregnancy. So that the damage can be big and you all get hurt. Do you think after knowing all this I will believe in her......  Definitely not. That photo must be also a morphed one.