Accident....

Hi guys.....after updating the previous update I saw only half of the chapter was there and again I drafted that. If anybody hasn't read it please do read that.

Five months passed in a blink with Arnav and Kushi enjoying her pregnancy phase to the core. Kushi stopped going to office at her sixth month and stayed at home. Arnav took a good care of her and he too stopped going office as Kushi reached her seven months. As she was carrying twins..... She was finding it difficult to do her daily routines so he stayed at home helping her. Arnav shifted his room downstairs itself much to Kushi's irritation. Family performed her Godhbharai in a grand scale and Arnav has arranged a private maternity photoshoot for Kushi to keep their memories safe.

And now she reached at the end of her third trimester expecting her delivery at any moment. Doctors has assured that her babies are doing good and she is expecting a normal delivery.

It was one fine day when Ladies are watching Movie in the hall and Arnav is working at study......

Kushi felt bored and sleepy, she stood up to go to her room informing others.

Mansi stood up to accompany her to her room but stood rooted to the spot seeing Kushi stumbling on her steps and falling on the ground hitting herself....

Kushi - Arnavvvvvvv........ Ahhh.......

She shouted at the top of the voice shaking the mansion. Arnav who was in the study jerked hearing her shout and ran towards the living room and saw Kushi lying on the floor clutching her belly and crying badly and family members surrounding them.

Arnav ran towards her and cupped her cheek - Kushi.....

Kushi opened her eyes and saw Arnav - Arnav.....

She gasped feeling difficult in breathing - Arn.... Nav... It....is... Pai.... paining a lot.

Arnav - Kushi.... Don't worry. We will go to hospital.

He picked her up and ran towards the car with his shaking legs.

He placed her in his lap and asked the driver to start the car. He kept rubbing her hands whispering sweet nothings to her.

Arnav - Kuch Nahi Hoga Kushi. You..... Our babies.... You three will be fine. I am there for you.

Kushi heard his assuring words and clutched his shirt to bit back the pain. But it didn't help her. She clutched her belly as she got a sudden cramp.

Arnav hugged her tightly himself crying like nothing. He was expecting something like this but going through this moment is not at all easy for him.

Kushi was trying hard to stay calm, but couldn't as the pain was shooting in her nerves badly. She clutched her belly mentally praying to God to keep her babies safe. To help her in bringing this two Angels in this world safely.

With every passing second her pain increased making him feel helpless. Her hold on his arms is saying it..... How much pain she must be going through.

Kushi - Arnav...... She breathed heavily making him scared.

Arnav - Mohan stop the car at near by hospital. Jaldi....

Mohan reached the nearby hospital and Arnav again went in carrying her in his arms and shouting for a doctor.

Soon doctors came there and took her inside the emergency ward. Kushi clutched his hands tightly not leaving him and after examination Doctors asked to take her inside the theatre for further treatment.

Arnav too went along till the door.

Ward boy - Sir ji.... You must stop here. You are not allowed inside the theatre.