New hope.

One week passed with Kushi kept under observation and there was no much improvement in Kushi's health. Arnav was beside her all the time. His whole family visited her one by one. They all were so happy and emotional looking at their Kushi. Arnav revealed what happened with Kushi and how Purva kidnapped her.

Two days before ACP Arjun revealed to him that Purva is dead and the case has been closed. He didn't want to believe it hence he send Aadhi to be with ACP and confirm that the case has been closed.

Doctor gave him permit to take Kushi to their home and keep under medications properly as per his advices.

Arnav came inside the ICU after settling the bill. He sat beside Kushi and took her hands in warm one. He bent down and kissed her forehead.

Arnav - Finally.......Shall we start Baby Dear ? Our family is eagerly waiting for you.

A Nurse came inside - Sir, everything is ready. Can you wait outside ? I'll ask ward boy to shift madam in stretcher.

Arnav - No need Sister. My Kushi will not go home like a patient. I will take her home.

Nurse - But sir how can you take her alone ?

Arnav - I'll manage don't worry. You please manage her saline.

Looking at Kushi lovingly - Ghar Chalein Kushi ?

He effortlessly lifted her in his arms making the nurse look at him in awe. He smiled looking at Kushi. After so many days he is having her in his arms with a happiness. He is the happiest person in this world right at this moment.

He carried her through the corridors of the hospital and made her lye down on the back seat of ambulance safely with saline attached to her. He then thanked the Nurse for helping him. Hospital management has assisted him with a Nurse to take care of Kushi.

Arnav started the car and drove to his home. He was grinning like a mad. He....... In the past few days didn't got a chance to smile. He never thought that one day he will go home with Kushi.

Finally he reached home and was shocked and surprised to see that Shantivan was decorated like a bride. The last time he saw this home in such a decoration was Kushi's Godhbharai few months back.

He stood infront of the door and saw his whole family dressed up and waiting with a wide smile. Ah...... His crazy family......

He smiled wide looking at them. Men ran to him and hugged him giving him a happy welcome.

Hrudhai - Welcome mere Bhai.

Arnav smiled. Dadi came there with tears and hugged him. Arnav moved towards the ambulance and came down with Kushi in his arms.

Family got overwhelmed seeing her again. They never thought that they would see her back again. This home has became lively once again by her come back.

Dadi came to him and cried looking at Kushi.

Arnav - Dadi this is not the right way to welcome my Baby dear.....

He couldn't making her chuckle. Dadi - Fine fine. I won't cry.

Rekha took their Aarthi. Arnav entered inside his home with her in his arms.

Arnav Welcome Back Kushi.

The family chorused - Welcome Home Kushi.....

Arnav smiled looked at her. But unknown to all this she was sleeping in her husband's arms peacefully.

Arnav slowly took her to their room. He made her lie on their bed. The nurse came and started arranging her saline and other things.

After the nurse went out, he sat beside her.

Arnav - Do you know how much I missed you Kushi ? I have literally lost a desire to live. I can't live without you Baby Dear. I just can't. Never ever leave me again Kushi. Please.....

He was speaking with her when they heard a knock on the door. He stood up and opened the door only to smile wide looking at his Bhabhi and Sister standing at the door with His cute Munchkins.

Arnav - Awww....... My cuties.

He bent down and smiled taking their chubby hands in his and kissed them.

Arnav - Daddy missed you so much cutie pies. Badi Maa and Bua ko pareshaan Nahi Kiya na ? Did you both ?

He asked looking at his kids who inturn gave him a toothless grin and made sounds.

Arnav - That's so sweet of you both.

He stood up and pulled the trolley inside and placed it near the bed. Picking them in his arms he sat on the bed facing Kushi.

Arnav - Kiddoos meet the most important person of our life. The one who raised you both safe inside her. The one who gave you both to me...... Your Mother...... Your Mumma..... Say Hi.....

The kids made sound expressing their happiness at welcoming their mother after so long.

Arnav had tears in his eyes. No father in this world would have faced such a situation. He never ever in his wildest dreams thought that he will introduce his wife to his kids like that. This should be a happy moment of his life..... But he is feeling anything but happy. He was feeling heavy. He want to hug the lady beside him and crush him in his arms and hear her saying his name....... But he knew right now that's not possible. She needs rest..... So let her......

Mansi - Chote......

Arnav looked at her and placed the kids back on the trolley.

Mansi - First go to the washroom and shave that beard of yours. This Devdas look doesn't suits you. You look handsome with that Chocolate boy look of yours.

Arnav - Manu.....

Avanthi - What ? My Devrani won't like looking you like this. So you better go and shave.

Arnav - Come on ladies. My Baby Dear loves me however I look. Hein na Kushi ?

He asked looking at her.

Mansi - Say No Kushi.

Arnav - No way. She'll take my side. So won't say No.....

Mansi - Oh yeah...... Like she will take your side. She'll take our side Brother.....

Arnav, Mansi and Avanthi looked at Kushi hoping that she will wake up and say something to them....... But she escaped from the match pretending to sleep......

Mansi - Very soon. She'll wake up. Don't worry Chote.

Arnav - I hope so.

Patting his shoulder Mansi left the room along with Avanthi leaving the space for that cute family.

Arnav played with his kids for few minutes and placing them in their cradle he went to take bath.

He looked at the mirror and chuckled a bit looking at his beard. He shook his head smiling and took a shaving set and started to shave his beard.

He knew Kushi loves him and she won't have any problem with anything of his look. But he need to groom up himself...... He need to look best, compatible to his beautiful Baby Dear. Finally appreciating his own look he went out. His wife is lying on the bed and kids on their cradle. He smiled and took his laptop.

He sat on the recliner and opened his laptop. After so many days he felt like working. He thought to know what's happening in AR. His mind is on hold after a long time.

Finally everything is falling back in its place. A new hope is spreading its rays in their life.