A Glimpse....

It was after a week when Kushi woke up from her beauty sleep. She rubbed her eyes. Her mind is now settled down. She was feeling calm now. She went and surfed the cupboard to search a dress for her and there too she found a rack full of albums. She sighed...... Looks like she have saved everything for herself. She picked a yellow suit and went inside to fresh up.

She came out wiping her hairs and sat on the poolside relaxing herself. She heard a ' Jiji.....' from behind and saw her sister standing there.

Meera - Good Morning Jiji....

Kushi smiled - Good morning.

Meera sat beside her and wrapped her hands around her shoulder.

Meera - How are you feeling now ?

Kushi - Good.

Meera - Would you like to go down for Pooja ? It is about to start.

Kushi thought silently and nodded her head. Meera took her hands in hers and led her downstairs.

Everyone smiled looking at Kushi while her nervousness came back to her. Its been a week and she is still feeling awkward around them. She couldn't see everyone's eyes. She didn't try to speak with them and not even tried to know them personally. For the whole week she was in her room and usually her food will be sent to the room.

Meera - Jiji..... Meet the martriarch of Raizada family..... Mrs. Vasundra Singh Raizada..... And our Rockstar Dadi.

She introduced Dadi to her who smiled widely looking her. Kushi smiled nervously.

Dadi - It is really good to see you back in Mandir after so many days. Chalo bitiya.... Let's start Pooja.

Pooja started and everyone prayed together.

Everyone slowly introduced themselves to Kushi. Though she didn't remember anyone, she gave a small smile to them.

Mansi went and wrapped her arms around her - Kushi I am going to prepare breakfast. What will you like to have ? Should I prepare Halwa poori or aaloo Paratha ?

Kushi looked at her surprised making Mansi giggle.

Mansi - Don't be surprised...... I know both are your favourite. So tell me....... What would you like to have ?

Kushi - Anything....

Mansi - Ok then. I'll make Halwa poori today.

She said cupping her cheek and giving her best smile. Kushi felt something stir in her heart. She was not used of this much people's affection or attention. She was feeling so awkward.

Avanthi - You go to your room Kushi. Take rest. I'll send your food to room.

Meera - No no Bhabhi..... Today Jiji will have breakfast with everyone. Hein na Jiji ?

Meera asked wrapping her arms around Kushi who nodded her head meekly.

Avanthi - Ok then. Go and rest. I'll call you once breakfast is done.

Kushi nodded and went upstairs only to meet Arnav in the way who just came after his workout.

Arnav - Good Morning Kushi.

Kushi smiled - Good morning.

Arnav - I'll just fresh up.

Kushi nodded and went inside the room while Arnav went to kids room to get fresh up.