Two Months Leap.

After the Press meet...... Arnav and Kushi was headlines at every news channels and magazine.

' ASR and His wife sets a new Trend '

' ASR and his wife gives everyone a Couple goals '

' ASR'S love for his Lady '

And so on......

The family has geared up for the two weddings that is coming up. Starting from the rituals till the marriage everything was planned perfectly.

Elders together decided that Kushi and Meera will stay in Gupta Mansion till the wedding finishes. Arnav was so stubborn on not letting her go anywhere.

He was hesitant on sending her away from his eyes. But the Family was too stubborn to mend. Finally he had to agree.

One month passed in Arnav's fashion show preparations. The show was a hit and Arnav's designs got selected for Paris fashion week.

Arnav and Kushi's time went nicely. They went together for shopping. They shopped for marriage, for kids. They even went to Dinner twice.

Regarding Kushi, she is alright now. She is still under treatment. But she is feeling better now. She on the other side was getting attached to Arnav very much. Her mind keeps remembering about him and kids alone. She started dreaming again..... A dream of happy and life filled with love of theirs.

She Meera, Mansi and Avanthi planned for a girls party and Kushi was astonished by the bond Meera shares with Raizada ladies. She got fond of the family even.

Meanwhile Mansi and Sundeep bought the house next to Raizada Mansion and shifted there from their old house.

Wedding rituals has started and a Pooja for both the couple has kept. Marriage date has been fixed. Arnav and Kushi's marriage on one date and Prem and Meera's marriage on other date. One week left for Arshi's wedding.

It was one fine day -

The whole family was out for shopping. Arnav stayed at home doing preparations for his Paris fashion week.

Kushi came there and saw no one. She called a maid.....

Kushi - Where is everyone ?

Maid - Mam all went to shopping.

Kushi - Shopping..... But no one said anything. (She whispered to herself and sighed )

Maid - Arnav Bhaiya is upstairs.

Kushi smiled and dismissed the maid. She directly went to Arnav's room and saw him working.

She stood there admiring his serious face that won't remain so once he see her. She slowly went beside him....

Kushi - Boooohhhhhh......

She giggled at his startled face.

Arnav whined - Kushi.......

Shaking his head he smiled at her - What are you doing here ? Didn't you go for shopping with everyone ?

Kushi - I had a work with Bhabhi. And No one said anything about shopping.

They were speaking when their babies sound gained their attention.

Arnav - Lo.... They recognised your voice.

Kushi smiled and moved to beside the bed to see the babies while Arnav resumed his work.

She was playing side by side glancing at Arnav who was totally immersed in his work. She pouted.