Arnav's google research.....

It was after two days -

Arnav had almost spent a sleepless nights for the past two days confused of his new hallucinations he is having in his minds all the time that has reached it's next level. Today he is going to office to immerse himself in his work in a thought that would help him.

And now he is sitting on his leather swaying right to left. He is very disturbed. He switched on his laptop to view the calender shoot pictures.

But he couldn't concentrate. At last he decided to find an answer for his confusion. He took out his phone and opened Google.

He typed ' What should we do to control some thought ? '

Many people shared many thoughts. He clicked a link randomly and there was a big lecture of how to control mind using Yoga and meditation.

He whined pouting. Arnav - What is this crap Yaar ?

He again typed - How to control hallucinations ?

The page appeared and many of the suggestion was - Meet with a psychiatrist.

He pouted and now clearly typed groaning - How to control a thought of kissing your own wife ?

There were many suggestions. He scrolled. Many of them have shared their personal issues.

One of the suggestion caught his attention. It was a article posted by Dr. Parker a leading Psychologist.

' Mr. Parker - It is not really bad to think something like this. May be you have started to like the person. That's why you are getting a images of being close to the person. Many people around the world gets such a emotion. They will get images of the person they see randomly or the person who is with you all the time. It is not bad to think so unless it harms the opposite person. Some persons have this kind of things in their mind if they love the opposite person. If they start to love a person they naturally wishes to be close to them, that end up in getting such images. No need to worry for that. I happens......'

Arnav frowned reading it - So, many people in this world has such problems. It is not only me who has this type of issue. Thank god......

But Something got pinned in his mind. Love.....

It was written ' People will get such thoughts, if they love someone '

His eyes widen in shock - That means...... Am I in love with Kushi ? No way...... It is hardly few days We got married. How come I can love her in this short span. No way man.....

Point number 2 started to nag his mind....... Love .......

He typed - What is love ?

Google answered ' Love is a beautiful feeling. You will feel yourself out of the world as if flying in a air. You can't get out of that person's thought. You will always end up thinking about them. It is a mix of emotion, behaviours with strong affection, protectiveness, warmth, need and respect for the opposite person. The willingness to prioritize the other person's need '

Arnav frowned reading it - Iam not feeling like flying. But I couldn't get out from her thoughts and I end up thinking of her always. I feel emotional, a feel to protect her, Respect her. I did felt warmth while dancing with her. But what is this ' a feel of need ' ?

He had a different smile on his face while asking that question to himself.

Arnav - Should I do one more test ?

His face bloomed into a amusing smile.

He opened Love test Application.

Quiz opened.