Aftermath

It's been a month to that fateful day. Arnav was as if lost in that dark world. It's been a month he came out of the room. He always stays in room with his babies. His food will be sent to his room which he will skip most of the time. It was as if he lost every hope and desire to live.

Even the family members, didn't had food together after that day. Everyone will eat food if they feel like. The only hope of Raizada family for their Arnav is his kids. They have seen him smiling even at this phase of his life only because of his children. He was learning everyday how to handle his kids.....

In all this they didn't forget the little muchkins of Kushi whom she left with them. On the eleventh day of their birth they conducted a small naming ceremony in their home and named their babies as Yash Singh Raizada and Suhani Singh Raizada.

It was one fine day when Arnav was lying on his bed with his laptop looking at the photos of his and Kushi's.......

It was one photo of him pouting and Kushi smirking with Avanthi and Rekha standing beside them and remembered what happened that day....

It was one day when Arnav was ill. He got fever and was on home. Rekha was fed up of asking him to have medicine.

Kushi - Arnav come on..... Leave your childishness and have your medicine.

Arnav - No way..... Already I am feeling very bitter if I eat anything....... Iam not gonna add it by having this bitter medicines. And I am going to sleep now.

Kushi sighed and Rekha said - Leave it beta. It's waste of time. He is not gonna eat it.

Kushi - Arnav this is a final warning. You are going to have it right now.....

Arnav - Oh try me..... Mrs. Raizada.

Kushi - Don't tell me that I didn't warned you.....

She pinched his cheek hard making him shout.

Arnav - Ahhhhh......

Kushi used the chance and stuffed the medicine in his mouth and Arnav looked at her wide eyed.

It tasted so bitter that he started making faces. He was about to spot when Kushi raised his face upwards and poured water in his mouth that he opened to speak with her.

Bechara..... He didn't had any other option other than gulping it. Family members looked at them with wide and surprised eye. And his Naughty sister didn't left the chance by clicking his picture.

Kushi - Everyone calls you right. Chote Singh Raizada.....

Arnav huffed breathing in and out. Rekha laughed looking at him. He stood up and Kushi started running around the living room seeing him ready to pounce on her.