Family Time......

There was a pindrop silence in tha hall..... There was not even a movement there. Mansi was broken beyond anything....... She loved Purva like her own sister and what she did in return.... No one could digest the facts..... They felt horror, what if their Arnav had to get married to that witch?

Kushi was not done yet..... Her hard rocket like eyes pointed towards its next target..... Her lovely Nani.....

Kushi - Nani....

Nani - Haan bitiya....

Kushi - Go straight to Mandir and thank Devi maiyaa.....

Nani - If you say then I'll go surely..... But why should I thank ?

Kushi smiled sweetly - That she let my Mumma to be your Daughter....

Nani scrunched her eyebrows in confusion - What are you saying Bitiya ?

Kushi - If not for the love and respect I have for my Mother..... I would've forget all my cultures and raised my hands on you....

Radha Dadi gasped - Bitiya....

Kushi showed her hands imdiacting her to stop.

Kushi - Don't stop me today Dadi. I have been silent more than enough.....

Nani - Yeh kaisan baath karath ho apan Nani se ? (Is this the way you speak with your Nani ? )

Kushi took a deep breath - Teek waisan hi jaisan humko karna chahiye..... ( Iam speaking exactly the way I have to)

Nani - Radha Ji..... Dekhiye kaisan parvarish diya hei aapke bitwa ne isko (Radha ji.... Look hpw your son has raised her up)

Kushi - Arey unse kaa poochath hei.... Chahe kithne bhi nafrath ho.... Lekein hei to aapki nathi na.... Humre ragon mein bhi wohi khoon dhoudath hei jaisan aapka.... Humri Paidhaish bhi usi Gaaon mein hui jahan aapke.... Aapka bathameezi thoda humre andhar bhi hona chahiye na.... Nahi toh logon ko shak ho javegi.... Ki kushi aapka nathi nahi.... Sheshnath aur Meghna ne ise kahi se uthake layen hein ( Arey what are you asking it to her...... No matter how much I hate you.... But Iam your granddaughter after all.... The blood running insode me is the same as you.... So I had to inherit your insolence na.... If not everyone will get doubt that Sheshnath and Meghna has brought me from somewhere)

Nani - Waah.... Pehele bhulaao mehman ki tarah... Aur abh toh mere se Bathameezi karath ho (Waah.... First you call me as a mehmaan and then you are insulting me..... )

Kushi - Waah.... Aapko abhi yaadh aaya ki aap ee ghar maa mehman hei.... Thab yaadh nahi tha... Jab is ghar ke logon ki bezathi kar rahe the.... Tab yaadh nahi aaya.... Jab uss nanni si bache ko khos rahe the jiske dhadkane bhi abhi shuru nahi hui.... Thab bhi yaadh nahi aaya jab mere mana karne ke baawajoodh sabko hurt kar rahe the..... Ab achanak ee baath aapko yaadh kisne dhilaya ki aap ee ghar maa mehman hei (Waah.... Now only you got to remember that you are just a guest of this home.... You didn't remember it when you are insulting this family.... You didn't remember it when you cursed that little soul whose heart beat hasn't started yet.... Also then when even after me stopping you.... You went on hurting everyone. Now suddenly from where did you got remembered that you are a guest of this home)

Nani - Kushi..... She shouted...

Kushi - Chillao math.... Your presence is no more needed here. You can leave..... Your luggages are already taken out.

Nani huffed. Kushi - Door is that way.....

Nani bubbled in anger and went out. Kushi was not less..... She is breathing in and out due to the anger that is pouring inside her every second.