Marriage.....

48 hours passed in a jiff and now Arnav was sitting at the mandap before the holy Pyre dressed up in his wedding sherwani. He can't still believe that he is getting married.  Everything happened in a blink that he couldn't believe it.

Soon his bride was brought down accompanied by his Bhabhi and Sister...... They made her sit down beside him.

They both were praying to the almighty to help them in this new journey life...... Few of very important family members have been called up for the wedding. 

Pandit - Both the bride and groom stand up and exchange the garlands.....

They both stood up facing each other. They both got garlands in their hands and exchanged it.  Again they both sat down facing the havan.....

Pandit kept on chatting mantras while they both are doing as per he is asking them to.

Pandit - Call Bride's father and mother.....

Thithaliya gulped and tears formed in her eyes...... Meera became sad.

Radha - Pandit ji..... Bitiya ki Maa papa nahi hei..... Sirf mein hoon....

Pandit ji - Maa ji..... Then you can perform Kanyadaan.....

Radha Dadi nodded her head and performed kanyadaan. Thithaliya wiped her lone tears which didn't went unnoticed by Arnav.  After that Mansi went and tied Ghatbandhan..... They both stood up and started taking pheras.....

Arnav sweared in his mind - However this marriage is happening....... It doesn't matter.  From today I am committed towards the woman beside me. I will stay honest towards this relationship. From today you are my responsibility.......

Thithaliya thought - However the way may be..... The man here is my Husband.  I will try to the fullest to make this relationship successful. I will be true towards this relationship.

After that they both sat down and Arnav tied mangalsutra around her neck making her as his wife.

Everyone blessed them both for their future..... They both stood up and took elders blessings.

After few rituals everyone was asked to have their dinner.  Thithaliya sat on a room alone.  She was crying. How will she adopt in that new family ? How will she live alone leaving her small sister.

Meera came inside - Jiji.....

Thithaliya wiped her tears and put up a smile and turned to her - Haan.....

Meera ran to her and hugged her crying - Jiji....

Thithaliya hugged her and caressed her hairs - Hmm....

Meera - How will I sleep alone without you ? You will come to see me often na? You won't forget me na.....

Thithaliya's heart sank hearing her and she could just nod her head.  Meera held her tightly. 

Thithaliya came out of the hug and wiped her tears - Pagal....  Dont cry. See you are making me cry also.....

Meera pouted. Dadi came inside - Bitiya..... Let's go down.....  Its time for bidaai....

Both sisters looked at eachother.  Thithaliya nodded her head. The trio went down. Thithaliya tried a lot and controlled herself While Meera cried like a baby. 

Vasundra Dadi didn't had heart to break that chirpy girl.

Vasundra Dadi - Radha.....  Why don't you come with us to Delhi and stay there for few days..... ? Its so many days we spent time with eachother.