A surprise for Arnav.....

After that they had their dinner and the whole Raizada clan went to Terrace to spend their time, it is their habit of spending time together at terrace during weekend , as they will be free and cherish their family time together

Arnav " Bhabhi where is pari ( kavya, Arnav's niece and Hrudhai's Daughter) and even manu too dint came till now "

Avanthi said " Today pari had sports day , so she is tired and slept and manu will be coming soon  "

Dasrath asked to Arnav " waise chote aapka kaam kaise chal raha hei " ( how is your work going on chote ). To which he replied about his new deals & his meeting today and his upcoming fashion show which is going to be held on Lucknow.

Arnav " papa iam thinking to make the arrangement in our Sheeshmahal at Lucknow. what do you say..? "

He was going to say something , but suddenly they all heard a chirpy voice behind " wow...! Chote Lucknow & fashion show at palace, nice idea chote , iam very excited to see our home town & our home back , papa please tell ok na , plz plz plz......" Said Mansi entering the terrace with her hubby Sundeep.

Hearing her , dadi said " yes Mansi is telling the truth.it has been so many days we visited Lucknow & our village. It will be a good opportunity to visit Lucknow. And it will be like a picnic too for our family , as you guys will never get time later"

Dasrath said ok and the family jumped in joy especially PREM & MANSI, who is literally dancing in joy

" ok ok guys , iam here to tell about the surprise to our chote , as it will be not good to make him wait for long time.... and now when he gave a good opportunity to visit Lucknow, I think this is the right time " said Mansi . Arnav was all ears to hear the surprise the family is planning , becoz it is not even his birthday. Mansi extended a paper to him and he bought it all excited. But there was only a address written in it . " Go there tomorrow sharp 6 at eve , and you will get your surprise " said Mansi winking at her family, and Arnav was hell curious by now but he has no option other than to wait till next eve.

Next day 5 pm

Arnav was all set to go to the place where his surprise is waiting for him. After reaching there he came to know that it was his jiju's farmhouse . Arnav was confused why they told him to come here. with this confusion he entered inside and stood rooted to the spot seeing the sight in front of him. There his whole family stood shouting SURPRISE CHOTE & sundeep's family is also standing there. He was confused.......what is the surprise here ?

Mansi came forward and said " what do you think chote..? That we won't come to know that you like SUNDEEP'S SIS haan....? So we all decided to fix your marriage with her "

True to her words he started liking sundeep's sister from the time of mansi's wedding. But liking her for his life is a BIG decision. He doubted whether he's ready for that ? But still he's overwhelmed by this care of this family.

"How do you like our surprise Bhai ?" Chirped Prem jumping around him. Arnav smiled at his childishness.

Arnav held him closer and asked "Who's idea is this ? "

"Of course our Manu Dhi " said Prem.

Arnav " What about everyone in the family ? " He asked.

Prem "All are more than happy Bhai. After all your happiness is everyone's happiness ". He said and smiled.

Arnav smiled seeing him and looked at others of the family who seemed to be so happy with this alliance. He didn't knew what to say ? Is she his life ? Is she his soulmate ? this thought was banging his head. Anyways, he's gonna marry someone in his life, then why it shouldn't be the one he knew well. May be this is his destiny.

Avanthi "What are you thinking so much ? "

Arnav "Nothing Bhabhi "

Mansi " I know , I know , you must be thinking how come we all came to know about your little secret. Right ?" She said with a teasing glint.

Arnav smiled and said " Nothing like that Manu "

"Whatever. Tell me.... Are you ok with this marriage ? " She asked.

Arnav "Whatever you guys decide it is ok for me "

Hrudhai " Ohhhhh.....so you are accepting only for our wish. There is no liking of yours. Right chote ? " He said teasing him.

Arnav rolled his eyes ' Iam gone. These guys are gonna make it tuff for me. Bhai and Manu will take revenge from me for teasing them at their marriage ' he thought.

Rekha moved near the girl they selected for Arnav. Rekha said " Iam so happy to get you as my Daughter-in-law. Arnav is lucky to have a girl like you as his wife. What do you think Purva ? "

Inreturn Purva (Sundeep's Sister) blushed and looked down making others giggle. Lakshmi, Purva's mother said " What is there to ask Rekha ? Whatever we decide , my daughter will accept. Thats how I raised her"

Mansi " So shall we proceed with the engagement Mom ? "

Dadi, Sundeep and Arnav looked at her alarmed. Sundeep said " What's the hurry Manu ? We can decide it later also. Don't make decisions hurriedly. That too when it is related to Arnav's life "

Lakshmi " Why Sundeep ? Don't you find your sister suitable for Arnav ? Even she's your step sister.... I know you love her more. Then why are you denying" she said in sugar coated words making him irritated.

Sundeep said " Iam not denying anything. It's just I don't want Arnav and Purva to suffer. That's it "

Arnav knew where this will lead to. So he interrupted " Yes Maa. Jiju is right. I don't want to hurry up anything. Let's get things done slowly. And Iam not ready for marriage now. I have plenty of works lined up. Let me finish that first "

Dadi " Arnav and Sundeep is right. Let's not make things in hurry. Wait for the right time Mansi. After all  it's our Arnav's life "

Purva and Lakshmi was not pleased with this decision of Arnav's. They were highly irritated. They thought to get Purva married to Arnav and get her settled in her life. But....

Mansi " Ok I accept it. Lakshmi Maa , Purva, we have planned to go to lucknow. You guys also should accompany us. In this way we will get a chance to spend time with eachother. Don't say NO please " she said looking at everyone.

As they can't keep on denying for everything Dadi and Sundeep kept quiet even though they didn't like this idea. Rekha and others smiled happily accepting it. So it was decided that everyone is going to Lucknow the upcoming week.