What will be her decision ?

Hi to everyone. Thankyou for everyone who encouraged me for this story......

@Sampa79 and araizadak- Read this update dears....You will get your answers....

@saicharanpriya and Pratyp2 - Hi dears..... Really thankyou for your encouragement. Iam trying to write daily..... But I couldn't.... I have written half of this story in Half Sleep. Sometimes I don't even realise What Iam writing.... .. I really don't even read it before publishing. But I will try to give regular updates. Actually I have a copy of the previous version..... But my sister couldn't write it fully due to technical error in Mydunia. She couldn't post more than 60 updates.... She had to cut down some of the parts as limited words only was able to update... So I'm trying to write more of Arshi scenes...... Previous version didn't had many of the part here...

@Abhiasr - Hi dear..... Sorry that I forgpt to mention it earlier.... Until now whatever she was speaking was only in Hindi. And Kushi's POV will be coming after few updates......

And thank you for others also who took time to read and enjoy this story......

Now here goes the story.....

.................................................................

It was next Morning.....

Everyone was sitting in Living room looking at eachother's face. They didn't even know what to do at the current moment..... How to overcome this situation ? Arnav was in deep thinking.....

Purva and Lakshmi came down smirking looking at the dull faces of Raizadas......

Everyone glared at her and they sat between them crossing their legs.....

Purva - Mumma, Why am I in a good mood today?

Lakshmi - I got it..... Something you thinking must be happening today..... that's why....

They both laughed making others angry. Sundeep was about to pounce when Arnav held his hands and nodded No....... He huffed and sat back.......

Soon they all heard a sound. Everyone's eyes became wide. Purva had a wide evil smile on her face looking at Meera and The Raizadas. Purva's face adorned a cunning smile. This is what she wanted..... A big damage..... Now what will these Raizadas answer to the society when they ask about their ghavar Bahu..... Will they say that their Ghavar Bahu rejected their highly sophisticated son.... Now this is what she call as revenge........

Once she was down..... Purva - I appreciate. Your Jiji took a good decision of leaving this house.....

Meera - You seem to be so happy of my Jiji leaving this house.

Purva jerked a bit but composed herself - Yes of course. She is leaving such a Man who deceived her and me......

Meera - Purva..... Aap toh aise baath kar rahe hein jaise app dhoodh ke dhule ho aur saare galti meri jiju ne ki hei. Even you are at fault so don't blame my Jiju alone...... (You are speaking as if you are a saint and my jiju did everything)

Everyonewas surprised hearing her words.

Purva - Don't you think you are speaking much ? I have saved your sister's life.

Meera - oh hello madam...... Chahe toh Kutha palo, Gadha palo lekein galat faemi math palo..... YOU saved MY Jiji's life...... Dont live in such a misunderstanding. Because whatever happening in my sister's life today is just because of you......

Raizada family was now like a fan of this girl who is capable of back answering these sinha woman. Purva felt it as a great insult.

Purva - You...... She raised her hands to slap her but Meera stopped it in mid way while others shouted 'Purva ' angrily. Meera looked at everyone surprised.