Reception.....

Party preparations are going on in a full swing. Cards has been printed and guests are being invited. Raizadas are doing their best to make this event a best one for Arnav and Kushi.

Arnav has picked the best outfits from his collections for everyone and has designed His and Kushi's outfit himself. He had made sure that the outfit must be light and comfortable.

One by one every preparation has been done and finally the Party day arrived. Everyone from Raizada family went to hotel earlier to get ready.

It was evening 6 PM......

Guests started pouring in the Hotel slowly. Media members were also present there. Raizadas except Arnav and Kushi got ready and went down to greet the guests and look after the preparations.

At Arshi's suite....

Arnav was getting ready infront of the mirror gelling his hairs.

Girls who came there to get kushi ready for the party was sitting there.

Girl 1 - ' Yeh ASR kithna hot hein na ? '

Girl 2 - ' Haan his eyes are so beautiful yaar '

Girl 3 - Not only eyes his physic is also very awesome. Kaash..... I had a boyfriend like ASR.....

The girls went on praising his features unaware that his wife is hearing it all. Kushi looked at the girls with open mouth and unbelievable look. She shook her head.

Kushi - Excuse me....

The girls jerked and looked back at her and flashed their innocent smile.

Kushi - I think your work got over. Why you guys are still waiting here ?

Girls smiled sheepishly and said - We were going to start mam. Bye..... Have a great evening.

Kushi faked a smile - Thankyou.

The girls moved away pouting. Kushi huffed and went inside.

Kushi - Arnav.....

Arnav who was buttoning his sherwani turned around. His eyes forget to blink looking at the beautiful lady standing before him. Dressed up in her best way Kushi was looking so beautiful to him.

He took slow steps towards her. Kushi was smiling at him. He went so close to her and cupped her cheek....... He just kept on looking her eyes that was looking at him keenly. Moving close to her he placed a soft and tender kiss on her forehead.........

A sudden snap brought him out of his lala land. He looked at Kushi with wide and shocked eyes. Did he just hallucinated him to kiss Kushi ? What the hell ? How come and from where such a thought even popped in his mind. He shook his head.... Damn..... What will she think if she gets to know his thoughts ?

Kushi - Arnav...... Where are you lost ?

Arnav - Er... No... Nowhere Kushi. Tell me.

Kushi - Thanks for this dress. This is so beautiful.

Arnav - You are welcome.

Arnav - Kushi, I have ordered dinner for both of us. Have that. once the function starts we won't get time to eat.

Kushi - True.

Arnav - You wait out. I will join you.

She nodded and went out. He has never felt like this for anyone. Being a designer he had designed many beautiful dresses and had done many fashion shows. Many models had flaunted his desings. He had admired his designs but not the persons. But today seeing his wife in those attire he didn't looked at his designs...... But his wife....... She looked perfect in that outfit. He wanted to say that she looked so beautiful in that dress but stopped himself.