Arnav's Assurance.

Next day Morning -

It was next day morning when all were having Breakfast happily chatting with eachother.

Vasu dadi saw all are in happy mode and thought to speak with them.

Vasu Dadi - I want to tell something to all.

All looked at her and Dadi continued - I want chote and kushi bitiya's marriage reception party.

Hearing this kushi's face changed remembering the office scenario. Dadi saw her and understood her inner thoughts and again continued

Vasu Dadi - Now all the problem is solved. So I want the world to know that our Chote is married. What you all say......?

Dasrath said - Haan maa , you are right. No one in our business circle knows chote got married. It will be gud.

And all accepted, asusual Mansi and prem got excited for their siblings.

Hrudhai - Dadi we will arrange at the week end. We will have enough time to arrange everything.

Prem - There is no worry for dress. Arnav bhai will arrange for all. I will see the decoration. Jiju will see the caters and Hrudhai bhai will invite everyone. Other preparation will be seen by ladies. Ok na.

Vasu Dadi - Ok..... Chote , Kushi bitiya invite whoever you want....

In Arshi room -:

Kushi was sitting in the bed thinking something and Arnav entered the room. He thought to speak with her. He silently went near her and called her

Arnav - Kushi.......

That's when kushi noticed him and said - ji.....! What happened.......?"

Arnav - That is what , I also want to know ' what happened to you......?' you are looking somewhat disturbed.

Kushi said - nothing Arnav.....! Iam ok.

Arnav - No kushi, from the time dadi announced our reception party you look somewhat disturbed. I noticed that. Tell me what's bothering you.....

Kushi - Arnav is it necessary to do everything now......

Arnav - What are you talking about.......?

Kushi took a deep breath and said - Our reception party. Is it necessary to throw a party now......?

Arnav - And may I know why is it not necessary now......?

Kushi - Arnav now only all the problems subsided , so I thought everyone needs time.....

Arnav know why she is speaking like that. He said - kushi.....! I know what you are thinking. Our marriage happened suddenly, and after that many problems came , so I didn't get time to speak with you but that doesn't means everyone needs time
to accept you. They all accepted you.....

Kushi - No Arnav, accepting is not a big deal , but I want everyone to be comfortable with me that much, that they can introduce me as their relative. Not under a compulsion. Especially you....

Arnav - No one is under any compulsion kushi and I don't want to beat around bush. Kushi I know everything. Why are you saying so....what happened in the office yesterday and the reason
for you speaking like this......

Kushi looked at him shocked - What do you know..... ?

Arnav - That is not a matter that what I know and how I know....! The important thing is , Iam not under any compulsion or uncomfort to accept you and its me who told dadi to arrange the reception party. Becoz I want the world to know that you are my
wife. Already my staffs know that You are my wife.