Marriage.

Arnav blinked his eyes looking at the holy pyre glowing Infront of him sitting on the altar of their living hall. He was feeling out of the world..... How many persons will get a chance like this ? Getting married to your wife again..... But he got that.

Pandit asked to bring the bride down..... Arnav looked at the stairs hearing a Payal sound. His heart skipped a beat looking at her glowing face. He smiled looking at her. Soon his smile changed into smirk as she neared him.

Kushi sat beside him. Arnav looked at her through the corner of his eyes.

Arnav - Kya baath hei.... Someone is looking so beautiful today.....

Kushi blushed lightly - Thank you....

Arnav - Are you planning to kill me tonight...... With your beauty.....

Kushi looked at him surprised, while he turned towards her and raised his eyebrows. Her eyes travelled to others who was looking at them smiling. She glanced at Arnav once and turned her face towards the holy pyre.

Arnav - You are blushing as if it's first time we are getting married......

Kushi - Arnav..... Everyone is watching us.....

Arnav - Correct everyone is watching us.... Not HEARING us. If you want to get teased by everyone by blushing like this..... Then.......

Kushi averted her gaze from him and looked down.

Arnav chuckled looking at her - Save some for other occasions Baby Dear....

Kushi - Arnav.....

She was cut off by pandit who asked them to stand for varmala.

Arnav and Kushi got up and stood facing eachother. Getting varmala in their hands...... They exchanged it.

One by one the rituals followed. Dasrath came and did her kanyadaan.

It was time for pheras.... Both Arnav and Kushi stood up and held eachother's hands. Kushi's eyes was fixed on him while he kept moving forward...... When she took the lead he kept looking at her.

They sat back and chanted the mantras pandit ji was saying.

Arnav got remembered of their first marriage. At that time he was hardly concentrating on anything....... Pandit, Mantras, Kushi, his surroundings...... He was not content and happy either......

But now..... He was feeling exact opposite of his previous time. He feel content and happy. If took a census of happiest persons in the world, then he would be topping the list..... That is what he is now.... Happiest man in the world. Closing his eyes he sent a silent prayer to God to bless his family and protect them from evil.

After few mantras pandit gave him the chain of black beads.... He held that in his hands and looked at Kushi once. She smiled at him with thin layer of tears in her eyes. He too gave her a smile.

Slowly his hands moved to her neck tying the wedding chain. Kushi closed her eyes feeling the cold metal touching her skin admist all the jewelry she is wearing. A lone happy tear escaped her eyes. Arnav gently wiped her tears and blinked his eyes smiling to her.

Their family clapped their hands cheering for the couple making them smile.

Then after some Pooja and pandit declaring them as Husband and wife again..... They both got down of the altar and took the elders blessings.