Holi.....

A month passed away. Kushi started going to her office. Arnav was really stunned looking at her professional avatar at the very first day. She was looking totally a different person with her office look. Not that she is opting a tuxedo suit or sophisticated clothes, she just wears a simple saree and high pony. Even then she was looking so perfect.

Now a days she seems to be more beautiful to Arnav. He keeps adoring her without her knowledge. He was so sure with all his senses that he indeed loves his wife and there is no more a tinge of doubt in that. But he don't want to scare her with his feelings. He is still trying to understand her original nature.

Because he could see that Kushi is compromising at many situations for everyone. Not that she is sad for that..... She is happily doing everything forgetting her own self. She got attached with his family very much. Mostly to his father. She always runs behind him taking care of his food and medicine. May be she is missing her father very much that she is trying to find his Father-in-law in his father. He is observing that his father is also very fond of his wife and he is very happy and proud with the progress of her relationship with everyone.

He was sitting on the recliner at poolside looking at the sky and sipping his coffee after fresh up. Kushi is at downstairs spending her time with Dadi and other ladies of home. He is deeply thinking about his next step of his life. What he should do to improve his bond with Kushi ? How will he make her love him ? And so on...... After some time he stood up and went downstairs.

On the other side -

Kushi was sitting with ladies listening to their talks.

Dadi - Manu beta here have this.....

Mansi - What is this Dadi ?

Dadi - This is Khada. This is very good for pregnant ladies. Now don't argue with us. Come on drink this.

Mansi made a face getting that Drink and had it.

Rekha - Kushi beta, what is the progress of your application for citizenship ?

Kushi - All the formalities got completed Mumma. Just few are left.

Avanthi - When are you going to London ?

Kushi - After Holi Bhabhi. I want to celebrate this Holi with all of you.

Ladies smiled hearing that. Arnav who came down to see them got upset hearing that Kushi is leaving to London.

Avanthi - How many days you will be there ?

Kushi - One week Bhabhi. All the formalities will be done till then.

Mansi - We all will miss you.

Mansi wrapped her arms around her pouting. Kushi giggled holding her hands.

Kushi - Me too Dhi.

Avanthi - Mumma, I think we should shop for Holi. There is just three days left. We should celebrate it grandly this year.

Rekha - Baath toh Sahi hei.... I will do one thing. I'll make a list of things. You and Kushi go to shopping. This year also society will arrange Holi party at the party lawn. We will celebrate there with all. Ok na Maa ji....

Dadi - Ok Beta.

Arnav thought something and returned back to his room. He saw their photo took from Reception and caressed her face.

Arnav - Is that so important ? Can't you cancel this trip ? I couldn't even tell you that more than anyone I will miss you so much.

He sighed looking at her photo. Suddenly he thought - This is your Holi as my wife. Your First Holi as Mrs. Kushi Arnav Singh Raizada.......