Kushi at AR

Few days passed after Kushi's pregnancy revealed. Arnav and Kushi was happy in their own world. Kushi's bump started to show up much to her ecstasy. Avanthi and Mansi always hovered over her not letting her do any work much to Kushi's displeasure.

Arnav always asks her if she wants anything ? Does she craves to have anything ? But Kushi was not like other women..... She was always a calm and controlled person. Her baby will always be there in her mind even if she had to make a single step move. Even though worried for her, Family never stopped Kushi from work as they know that Kushi is matured enough to handle her little one wisely.

Days passed with her at the end of her first trimester.....

She was sitting on the cabin when her mind got stuck at something....... A cute photo of her and Arnav's....... She was hugging him from behind while he was holding her hand with a smile adorning his face. How happy he looks with that adorable smile of his.....

She couldn't think anything beyond that simple photo. That has imprinted in her mind.... She desperately wanted to go and hug him and be in his warm embrace...... But he would be in office right now na ? He must be working.

She pouted and sat there sulking....

Kushi - What is there to sulk Kushi ? He is my Husband..... If I want...... I can go and see him...... Right......

She thought standing and walking out already, taking her car keys in her hands.

AR

Arnav was busy in his meetings he was going through the presentation of the new designs his company going to launch this season.

Suddenly his cabin door got opened. He was surprised seeing Kushi standing there.

Arnav - Kushi......

Kushi smiled looking at him.

He looked at his Managers and said - Take a break..... I'll call you guys back.

His managers nodded and went away.

Kushi moved in hesitantly. Arnav looked at her with a confused smile.

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi - Were you Busy Arnav ? Did I disturb you ?

Arnav - No no.... Come sit....

Kushi held his hands and hugged him taking him in a surprise. He hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

Arnav - Is everything ok Kushi ?

Kushi nodded her head and stood silent in his embrace closing her eyes. Arnav was surprised seeing her behaviour.

Arnav - What happened ? You are here suddenly........ I am worried Kushi.

Kushi said slowly - Baby missed Daddy so much..... That's why I took him here.

Arnav looked at her amused - Only Baby missed Daddy...... What about Mummy ?

Kushi looked at him and said - Mummy too missed Daddy.

She said blushing. Arnav smiled at her cuteness - Tell me one thing..... Are you the same Kushi Sheshnath Gupta I got married to....

Kushi looked at him pouted. Arnav kissed her cheek - Come sit. Let me order lunch for us....

Kushi played with his shirt buttons - Can we go to your penthouse ? Only if you are free......

Arnav scrunched his brows smiling - Sure. Why not ? Let's go.

He took his phone and went to his penthouse along with Kushi. Once inside he took her to bed and made her sit down.....