At Hospital

After few minutes of hesitation and fight within himself, Arnav thought to go and meet Kushi. He want to meet her desperately. Whatever her reaction may be he is ready to face it. Most importantly she needs to meet their kids. His babies deserve that. They deserve their mother's warmth. They deserve to be in her arms.

He with a heavy heart stood up and moved towards his room where Kushi is lying. He went inside to see that she is sitting on the bed looking at nothing in particular.

Arnav kept his hands on his heart - No worries. We will go through this also. Did you forget ? If the matter is regarding Kushi stars are always on my side. Let's go.

He went inside slowly. She was still unaware of his presence. He went near her and called her.

Arnav - Kushi.....

She jerked and her confused eyes met his determined ones. She looked at him. What a situation ? Like really..... She is sitting Infront of a person who is known as her husband. She don't even have an idea whether to trust it or not ?

Arnav - Relax. I am not going to ask you or do anything. You just don't take stress. How are you feeling now ?

Kushi kept silent and just nodded her head.

Arnav - This is Arnav. Arnav Singh Raizada. Your Husband by the way.

Kushi looked at him surprisingly.

Arnav - I know it's hard for you to believe everything you see right now. You must be in confusion of what you should believe and what not ? And I really don't know what to say to make you trust me....... I can't imagine myself in your shoes. But I know this too..... You are one in lakh. The most strongest personality I have ever seen. Just take it with a flow. One or the other day you will find everything back on its track.

Kushi looked at him with unknown emotion building inside her.

Arnav - We are going to meet with a psychiatrist tomorrow. He will help you in everything you need. Ok ?

Kushi looked down and Arnav sighed. He never saw her or had a conversation with her like this. Even at the initial days of their marriage Kushi was so comfortable with him. But now..... Looking at her getting uncomfortable in his presence saddened him more. But he knew the situation right now..... He need to be calm and patience.

Arnav - Kushi as I said I know in what situation you are. But I want you to meet someone very important. They have a special and strong place in your life, Even if you don't know them. Would you like to meet them ?

Kushi looked up at him and stared at him for a brief one minute of silence. She didn't knew what to say and how to face and speak with him ?

Arnav - Tell me Kushi.... Would you like to meet with them ?

Kushi nodded her head awaiting another reveal of the day. She couldn't guess who the person is ? And how come they are very important persons of her life ?

Arnav - Come with me.

Kushi stood up and stumbled in her feet as she was still weak to walk alone. If it was an other situation, Arnav would have lifted her in his arms but now he don't want to scare her. So he walked slowly along with her.

He led her to the near room and opened the doors. Kushi peeked in the room to find it full of toys and dolls. Wall painted full of cartoons. Two toddlers playing inside with a elder lady hovering behind them.