Chapter 1

“Love” Just a small word that does a magics, a feeling embraced by four letters has loads of meaning. It can turn anyone's life at any point. It can change the whole meaning of life, if it enters in a person's life at correct time.It's a bond that makes us feel lucky at every second of our life. The upcoming story is all about that. Not just between two individuals...... But also the bond of a family.

Arnav Singh Raizada, 29 year old, Eligible bachelor of Delhi city, shortly addressed as ASR by everyone, has everything that a person wish to have. Name, Fame, Successful Business,  Lovely family. Altogether he had a fulfilled life. The two things he loves dearly is his family, and his company "AR" for which he worked hard. Other than this he never thinks about other things. His two shades of being a lovable Chote to his family, and a tuff boss ASR in his company is very hard to believe that both are same individual. His family is in a strong mission to break his eligible bachelor tag. They wish for a understanding girl who stands with him at all situation like a shadow to him. But he being the great ASR is not willing to help his family in their mission. If you didn't accept god's gift when he gives you he won't back off, he forcefully dump that in your hand. God had different motives for Arnav's life leading to a beautiful destiny in a wonderful path. That's all about this tale...

At AR

ASR is striking a deal with his clients in the conference room and his PA giving instructions to his clients abt the work to be done for the company.

Suddenly his phone vibrated indicating a call and he went excusing himself "yes mumma"

...................................!

"Ok. I'll be there once the meeting finishes"

Once the meeting finished he started his vehicle and went to his home as he received the order from the high commander of their small Raizada empire his PYARI MAA

On the otherside, everyone is waiting for Arnav to come so that they can start their mission and thinking about various ways to accomplish their mission.

" mamma why can't we tell him directly what we had planned for him " asked Hrudhai, Arnav's elder brother to everyone, knowing well about his brother.

" Bhai seriously what are you saying ? and why are you behaving like your that khadoos Brother very boring & unromantic " said Mansi, Arnav's sister to her bhai while herself thinking about the possible ways to fool the " GREAT ASR "

" arey manu why are you telling like this ? he is very sweet you know " said Avanthi , Hrudhai's wife , rescuing her lovely brother-in law " and why can't we tell him directly as hrudhai said ?"

Hearing this Mansi started laughing loud and said " Avi in this whole world only you can say that your Brother-in-law is sweet. If his employees hear what you told , they will surely think that you are mentally unstable. And coming to tell him directly.......I know he will be more than happy but I want to give him a shocking surprise. As chances like this will not be coming often."said Mansi

" yes bhabhi , I think dhi is right we want to give him a sweet surprise " said Prem, Arnav's younger brother and started thinking.

Dasrath and Rekha, Arnav's parents, lovingly looked their children admiring their love for eachother and left the way of surprising their lovely son to them as they know they will do their best for each other.

But two souls were unhappy about the surprise their family discussing, they are Dadi & Sundeep (Mansi's husband) unknowing to eachother.DADI is unhappy because her experienced eyes observed something wrong and sundeep due to other reason.