A Leap....

Days started rolling slowly for the love birds. Arnav has successfully diverted Kushi from her past. Their changing equation was so transparent to every member of the family. Their love was so different. The family has witnessed their nok-jhoks, their understanding and their care for each other. Their lovable private space..... Their room which is the one and only witness of their love and romance. They were so different from other couples. They both were apple of everyone's eyes.

Dasrath has grown so fond of kushi. He loves this girl very much. She was a dream come true for him. He always dreamt of having a baby girl who is bold and courageous enough to face this world. Who is strong enough to place her thoughts infront the world. Who is mature enough to handle the relationships. Kushi was a girl who posses all those qualities he had dreamt to be in his daughter. He is so proud to have her in this family. He loves Mansi and Avanthi and his sons so much but kushi a bit more than others. He even discuss his business issues with her.

Meanwhile Mansi and Avanthi's pregnancy period was a fun for the family. They enjoyed every bit of it. Their godhbharai was performed in a grand scale. And later they gave birth to beautiful girl babies....... Meera is pursuing her Dermatology and completed her first year.

Coming to Arshi,  their love had grown much more than expected. They both made a step by step progress in their relationship. They both started their marriage life in a properway. Arnav never gets enough of pampering Kushi like a baby. Their love was confined within the four walls of their room. It was always like a treasure that they both carefully protected away from others reach. Kushi's birthday, Arnav's birthday, their Anniversary, her first Karwachout everything has been made special inside their small world. Kushi and Arnav got so dependent on eachother. They both almost avoids business trips and even if they had to travel it will be only for two or three days. They both makes sure to spend time with eachother.

Altogether Raizadas were living a fairy life. And in a blink one and a half year passed away.

It was one fine day -

Arnav woke up from his beauty sleep only to smile looking at his Baby dear who is sleeping hugging and snuggling to him. He chuckled placing a soft kiss on her forehead and untangled himself and made her lay properly placing a pillow for her to hug. He laid quietly looking at her. He has been away for a week to his Bangalore branch as there was some production issues that needed his attention and he had missed his wife terribly.

Kushi opened her eyes slowly as her sleep got disturbed. Arnav moved a bit closer and kissed her forehead - Good morning Baby dear.

Kushi smiled and keeping the pilllow away she again hugged him making him chuckle.

Arnav - " Did you miss me this much Monkey? " He asked teasing her as from the time he came she is clinging to him like a monkey. 

Kushi pouted and smacked his arms - Why would I miss you? I had Pari, Neenu (Naina - Mansi's daughter ), Ishu (Ishani - Avanthi's Daughter) to spent my time with. I didn't missed you......

She said so but hugged him tightly conveying the opposite of her words. 

Arnav - Acha..... And here I thought that my Baby dear would be missing me. I could've postponed my return if you weren't missing me. Mumbai Branch is in a problem it seems......

Kushi opened her eyes and taking the pilllow she started hitting him making him gasp.

Arnav held her hands tightly while Kushi glared at him.

Kushi - If you have to travel from your one branch to another then why are you paying that lazy bones employees ? Dismiss everyone and go from one branch to another.