Kushi.

Next day morning Kushi woke up and sat on the Mandir joining her hands before her.

Kushi - Why ?

She asked to Devimaiyaa who inreturn was smiling looking at her.

Kushi - Why Devimaiyaa ? Why did you snatched my memory ? I can see that I was living a life I have never imagined of..... I can never measure the love Arnav has for me..... This much lovely family..... Beautiful children of mine...... I would have been living a nice life now. But why you snatched my memory ? Why you let me forget the best days of my life ?

Kushi - now what should I do ? Should I accept them or should I live like this always ? But won't it be a injustice to Arnav who loves me ? Please show me a way...... A way that will lead to happiness and not hurt and hurdles....... Please Devimaiyaa.....

She prayed and stood up to see Arnav is back from his jog and was going to his room. She sighed...... She can't bare his rudeness. That is hurting her very much. She was thinking what to do to get his apologies ?

Kushi - I gave a right name to him..... Laadgovernor kahike......

She went to Arnav's room and heard a sound from washroom. She thought that he might be taking bath.

She saw that her babies are up and now making noises. She smiled and went near the bed and laid beside them.

Kushi - Yashu, suhi..... What are my babies doing ?

They both smiled raising their hands in a try to hold her. Kushi gave them her finger and her babies clutched her hands to their dear life.

Kushi - How should I mellow down your Papa ? He is so angry at Mumma. What shall I do now ? Can you both tell me an idea ?

They both giggled as she kept taking with them.

Kushi smiled - What are you both laughing at ? Meri Raja Beta.... Meri Rani Gudiya.....

She heard the door click sound. She kept her fingers on her lips - Shhh..... Papa is coming.

Kids giggled seeing her animated expression.

Arnav who came out after his bath wiping his hairs got stunned seeing her on his bed lying beside their babies.

Kushi sat straight on the bed seeing him, Arnav was happy seeing her spending time with their kids..... But didn't show it on his face.

He moved to the cupboard while Kushi opened her mouth in a big 'o'.

Kushi - Attitude.......

She pouted while the kids giggled making sounds. He came out after changing. He stood infront of the mirror and started combing his hair.

Kushi looked at the kids - Should I go to him ? Yeah..... I will go. Wish me good luck both of you.

Yash and Suhani smiled showing their toothless smile making her smile wide. She placed pillows near them and stood up and saw him butting his shirt and picking his waist coat he wore that also. He picked up a tie and was about to wear it when a soft touch stopped him.

He looked at Kushi who was standing there holding his tie. He took his hands away and averted his eyes. She stood infront of him and he got stunned when she wrapped her hands around him and started to tie his tie.

After so many days seeing her so close doing something for him made him overwhelmed. A lump formed in his throat and tears formed in his eyes.