Muhdhikai.....

Everyone reached RM. Thithaliya was again amazed seeing the classy home. It was not as big as Sheeshmahal but big enough to be amazed.

Dadi took their Aarthi and everyone together welcomed the newly wed couple.

Dadi - Welcome home Bitiya.....

Thithaliya smiled and entered the home looking at the interior. It was a beautiful home. 

Dadi - Everyone go and take rest for today. Tomorrow Iam thinking to perform bitiya's Muhdhikai..... So we have to do many preparations for that. 

Rekha - Par Maa.....  How can we do this much preparation till tomorrow  ?

Vasundra - I will look after that. You don't worry bitiya. You and Avanthi bitiya go and Invite our neighbours. I will invite some important peoples. 

Rekha - Ok Maa.

Everyone slowly dispersed to their room. Thithaliya loved Arnav's  room..... It was classy room with attached poolside. She felt very peaceful being there. 

What she thought and where she had landed was the thoughts that was running in their mind. The night passed away. 

Next morning -

Dadi is making every people of the home running on their toes. Purva and Lakshmi too came to the home to accomplish their plan. 

Every arrangements was done. Avanthi along with Rekha invited few of their neighbours.

Vasundra Dadi and Rekha went to Arnav's room.

Vasundra - Bitiya....

Thithaliya looked up to see both ladies.

Vasundra - Bitiya,  This is our traditional jewelry. At today's function you have to wear it.

Thithaliya looked at the dress and Jewelry in Rekha's hands and became hesitant......

Vasundra Dadi placed it in her hands. 

Vasundra - Take your own time and get ready. 

She nodded her head and they both went out.

At evening -

Everyone got ready and went downstairs. 

Vasundra Dadi looked at Avanthi - Go and get her down bitiya.

Avanthi - Ji Dadi.

Avanthi and Mansi went to Arnav's room and saw she was full ready.  Meera was helping her. She was looking so beautiful.

Mansi - She is very beautiful na....

Avanthi - Yes. Let's get her down. Everyone is waiting.

They both went and covered her face with veil and took her down.  Everyone was eager to meet the lady who managed to break the Eligible bachelor tag from Arnav's neck and got the name Mrs.Raizada...... The new bahu of Raizadas came down the stairs with Avanthi and Mansi. 

Everyone's eyes was fixed on her.  She was feeling a bit uncomfortable seeing the look that was fixed on her. 

Avanthi and Mansi made her sit on the sofa placed middle of the room gaining everyone's attention. 

Mansi - You sit here. We have to look after the guests. I'll ask your sister to be with you.

Avanthi called Kavya - Pari,  Stay here with choti maa. Don't  go anywhere ok. 

Kavya - Ok Mumma. I'll stay here with Choti maa. 

Avanthi - Good Girl.....  She kissed her cheek and went to attend the guest.