Trust? (Calum Hood) PART 1

So this is the big surprise I have in mind for you! Sorry if it's crap, there will be a few parts to this :).

You roll over into the day light, smiling at how wonderfully everything is right now.

You turn your head and grin at Calum, who is hovering over you in the huge bed which takes up most of your bedroom in your new house.

"Morning beautiful," he smiles down at you, his brown eyes twinkling. His hair is messy from sleep and he's topless, wearing only a pair of plaid pyjama pants. His tattoos are exposed and your trace your fingers along them. He has two love bites on his neck and collar bones, reminding you of the fun you had last night.

You make an incoherent noise and Calum smiles, kissing the tip of your nose.

"What's the time?" You mumble, rubbing your eyes with the back of your hands.

"Shit, it's 08:30!" Calum quickly rolls off you and you bolt upright.

"Fuck! Calum we are gonna be late!" You scramble around in the covers, trying to find your panties from last night.

You hear a throat clearing and look up to see Calum holding your pink lacy panties and swinging them round his index finger.

"Calum..." You warn, wanting to play this game but knowing you'll be even later. Playful Calum is your favourite type of Calum.

"I think I'm gonna keep these Y/N." You pout as he slips them into his jean pockets. He smirks and winks at you.

"Fuck you Calum I need those! I can't go all day with no panties!" You plead, trying to pull them out of his back pocket.

"Guess you'll just have to go without them. Jeez, Y/N stop molesting me." He giggles as you grab at his butt, trying to pry his hands away from his pockets and get your panties back.

Suddenly, Calum grabs your wrists and spins you around so your back is to the wall and he is in front of you. He kisses your neck, sucking and biting before licking the bite better.
You moan and squirm, trying to ignore the wetness between your thighs. Calum chuckles and you let out a frustrated sigh.

"Calum. We are gonna be so late." You try and pull away but he connects his lips with yours and all thoughts of today disappear. All you can focus on is his soft lips on yours, they taste minty from his toothpaste and his tongue begs for entrance.

His hands grab your waist and he grinds his hips into yours. Your hands weave into his hair, pulling at his thick hair and pushing him towards you. Calum moves his hands down to your ass and he grabs it encouraging you to wrap your legs around his waist. You break the kiss and jump up. Your hands wrap around his naked torso. He carries you back to the bed before laying you down on the soft mattress.

Your eyes flicker to the clock. 08:56.

"CALUM NO SERIOUSLY WE ARE GOING TO GET INTO SO MUCH TROUBLE!" You manage to push Calum off and you peel off his t-shirt from your body.

Calum groans and falls back onto the bed, sighing.

You quickly shower and slip on your clothes for the day.

"You do realise we are now 20 minutes late. We might as well just skip and stay here all day." Calum tries to persuade you to stay. He's wearing a plain black t-shirt and jeans but he has his sports kit in his bag.

"No Calum you know we can't do that, I'll walk and you drive." You slip on your shoes before grabbing your bag.

Calum picks up his keys and blows you a kiss.