Clubbing (Haston Stirwin)

~SUPER SMUTTY JUST WARNING~

It's Friday and you're working your shift at the club again. You hate the job, it's boring and you get totally grossed out by the creepy men who try and chat you up. You've met a few hotties and got it on with them after a shift but they are literally only one night stands, nothing more. It's been months since you've had an actual relationship, since the last one got ruined you've been reluctant to give your heart out anyone else, you're scared of getting hurt again.

The pulsing beat thumps all around you, a few people ask you for some drinks and you mix them before handing them away and taking the cash.

A tall boy walks up to you, he's gorgeous with curly, dark gelled up away from his face and a broad body. Tattoos ink his forearms and his bicep bulges as he leans on the bar.

"Three vodkas." He smirks as he eyes your chest which has been enhanced by a push up bra.

You decide to flirt a bit, it's not like it would do any harm anyway. You grab some glasses and pour out the shots, making a massive show of it by wiggling your chest and then turning to bend over, exposing your upper thighs in your skin tight skirt.

As you turn back around you notice that the tall boy has been joined by a smaller but equally as attractive one. Holy shit, this day just keeps getting better. You slide the three drinks towards them and the smaller boy slides one back to you.

"Our pleasure." He winks and your stomach flips. You notice he is wearing a bandana which pushes his hair away from his forehead and he has a small amount of stubble covering his chin.

"So when does your shift end?" The smaller one grins and you laugh.

"Now actually," you giggle and throw back your shot, the liquid burns your throat. Vodka wasn't usually your favourite drink, it always tasted foul to you.

"Wanna dance?" You ask and they both nod, looking eager.

You slip out of the little door by the bar and meet them on the same side. You realise that the tall one is about 6ft wearing a black t-shirt and matching jeans. The smaller guy is in a ripped band top with a faded logo and ripped jeans. Fuck, these guys were so hot.

You make your way onto the dance floor, before shaking your hips to the pumping bass. Soon a hand slides around your waist, brushing over your stomach which is exposed by your crop top. His fingers are cold against your hot, sweaty skin. You begin to grind your backside onto his crotch and you hear a grunt escape his lips. You silently smirk at yourself before the small guy steps in front of you and takes your head in his hands before kissing you.

Your lips melt into each other before his tongue pushing into your mouth, battling with your own. You gasp as he bites down on your bottom lip, causing your panties to dampen a little more.

You pull away, breathless.

"Let's get out of here," you breathe and both men take your hands before leading you out of the club and into a sleek black car with a chauffeur. You all slide into the passenger seats together and immediately the small guy is kissing you again. The tall one pushes him away and smirks.

"We should introduce ourselves Ashton, we shouldn't be so rude." the tall one says before pointing at the other guy.

"This is Ashton and I'm Harry," you nod and introduce yourself. They both smirk and Harry's hands wander down to your thighs before caressing the smooth skin, making invisible circles on it. You bite your lip as Ashton pushes the hair off your neck and gently kisses it before sucking on the sensitive skin. You moan as he grazes his teeth over the freshly made bruise.