Leave (Part 3)

This is dedicated to my lovely, amazing girl: @awkwardness1

It's dark when you wake up. You're disorientated from being knocked out so it takes you a minute to register where you are. Something feels soft underneath you and you recognise the comfort of your shared bed. You sigh deeply in frustration that you're back at home. You wonder where Michael is.

You hear some banging downstairs and you lean forward to stand up. But something hard is tied around your wrist, attaching you to the bed. You fall back on to the soft bedding in defeat and stare at the dark ceiling.

"Y/N!" You hear Michael calling then some other voice yelling back and what sounds like a punch. You can feel the tears beginning to well in your eyes as you picture Michael being hurt.

"I'm okay Michael I'm upstairs!" You call back, surprised by the strength in your voice, you certainly don't feel strong at all.

You hear footsteps climbing the stairs, you recognise them all too well. The heavy step of your boyfriend's tread and the bedroom door swings open. Kyle switches on a light which blinds you. You close your eyes and squint before prying them open. He's smirking at you, his blonde hair is messy and stuck to his sweaty forehead. He comes and sits on the edge of the bed, dangerously close to you, you try and scramble away, curling up towards the headboard.

"You're awake at last, those drugs must have been heavy." Drugs? "I couldn't have you waking up in the car, kicking and screaming so I had to make you sleep a while." So he fucking drugged you!

"I hate you Kyle." You spit and anger flashes through his eyes that makes you cower.

"Don't say things you don't mean Y/N." Kyle's patronising voice is ringing through your ears and you want to cover them, to block out this nightmare. You can't believe how foolish you'd been by dragging Michael into this mess then pretending he could save you.

"So Y/N disobedience comes at a cost." Kyle stands up and raises an arm, he's holding a crowbar and your blood runs cold. He's going to beat you death or near enough. He's probably done the same to Michael. The tears spill down your cheeks as you realise how your foolish decision of dating Kyle is going to cost you, yours and your best friend's life.

He swings it down and hits you right in the middle of your back. You scream out involuntary. Yes he's hit you before but with his hand or kicked you, he'd never used anything other than that and this piece of hardened metal tears through your shirt and your skin. You can feel the gash bleeding as you shake, not ready for another blow.

Kyle raises his arm again. Suddenly there's noise downstairs and the bedroom door bursts open.

"Drop your weapon sir." 3 armed police officers run into the bedroom. One runs over to you and realised you've been chained to the bed. He says something into a radio before turning to you.

"You're okay now sweetheart, ambulance is on its way." He stands over you and you nod and gulp. You turn back to face Kyle just in time for him to pull out a gun from his back pocket and aim it at the police officer.

"I said drop your weapons sir!" The officers yells and Kyle pulls back the safety lock but moves the gun to face you.

Your heart is in your throat and you can't hear anything as the blood rushes past your ears. He's going to shoot you. You're beyond petrified. You're shaking and the officer next to you has his gun out, aimed at Kyle.

Kyle grins a horribly attractive smile and pulls the trigger.

Pain explodes in your leg, screaming, ripping, unreal pain. The type of pain you've never experienced before. You scream out and open your eyes enough to see one of the officers shoot Kyle back in the chest. He stumbles then a red patch forms on his blue t-shirt and he falls to his knees.

Suddenly everything is happening at once. There's paramedics lifting you up and onto a stretcher. You glance at Kyle, he's lying on the floor with a blood stain on his shirt. He's staring lifelessly up at the ceiling of your bedroom. As you're taken down the stairs, you see Michael's back facing you. He's talking to a police officer.

You don't have the energy to speak but he turns and runs to grab your hand as soon as he sees you.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I called the police when we got to the hospital I don't know why they took so long to come." He's rubbing his thumb back and forth on your hand and you try to smile up at him as he walks out to the ambulance with you.

*6 months later*

"Y/N!" Michael calls from the hallway. He closes the front door and runs into his apartment. You're in the kitchen, preparing dinner. Since everything that happened with Kyle, Michael won't let you be alone so he got you to move in with him. He's away on tour a lot so he takes you with him too, you cook for the guys while they're away.

Michael comes up begin you and wraps his arms around your waist. He presses a gentle kiss to your temple.

"How are you baby?" He asks and you smile before turning around and wrapping your arms around Michael's neck, tilting your head up so you can see him face. He's dyed his hair blue again and it's longer.

"I'm good thank you, much better now you're here." You step up into your tippy toes and press your lips to Michael's. You pull away and he frowns.

"That doesn't even count as a kiss come on Y/N." He whines and you giggle before stepping up again and kissing his lips for real this time. He suddenly grabs your hips, pulling you close so you can't get away. He backs you up against the kitchen counter, your lower back is pressed against the side of the counter top. You smile into your kiss, relishing how happy you're feeling.

Michael's tongue slips into your mouth, gently exploring and you can feel him grab your thighs as he lifts you up into the counter. You break the kiss and grin at him.

"I think we should take this upstairs."

Sorry about the shitty ending do you want a part 4? Bearing in mind it will probably have smut in it.

Also guys, I know this is an extreme story but you should never ever stay with anyone if they treat you like this. You deserve so much more💞