Birthday Surprise (Luke Hemmings)

-Written by @louisasa1d-

You're at a 5 Seconds of Summer concert, enjoying your time with your friend for your birthday. Half way through 'She Looks So Perfect' comes on. The boys stop singing and the big screens scan over the crowd.

Ashton says into the mic 'Now... Today we have a very special person in the audience'. Everyone screams including you. Absorbed in the screams around you look over to your best friend who is talking to a security guard, puzzled you begin to make your way over. Suddenly a bright spot light is shined into your face; automatically you move away, but the light follows you.

'Now this young lady here... please come on stage.' says Ashton. Shocked you stand there, you feel a pressure on your back as you turn around to your best friend.

'Wh-Whats going on' You ask her, in reply you get: 

'Just go, Happy Birthday Y/N', You just nod and walk through the path that has been made towards the stage where Luke is there smiling at you, his hand out stretched for you to grab ahold of you as you get upstage. Once up there you look out to the audience... all quite at the shock... this is new, they have never done this before.

'Now Y/N I heard from a little birdie that it is your birthday' You nod slowly... Luke is here infront of you, talking to you!. Luke then gets the other boys and they start to sing happy birthday to you, tears start building up. When Luke notices he stops singing and takes your hands. You feel his big soft hands wipe away the tear as he kisses your cheek.

'You look so perfect standing here' and then the lights start zooming around and the bass Heartbreak Girl starts coming on as Luke sings to you.

After the concert you walk out pride star struck at what happend, suddenly you feel a large warm hand take yours and whip you away from everyone else in the crowd. You look up to see Michael pulling you into the tour bus, and then running away. You look around and see that Luke is standing at the other end if the bus holding a single rose... Slowly he walks towards you and starts humming. Not sure what you are really supposed to be doing you slowly back away; Luke takes your arm and pulls you close... Nose to nose.

'Happy birthday beautiful' he says in his raspy Australian accent, he gives you the rose and leans down to kiss you.... Dun dun dunnnnnn.