Meet and Greet (Calum Hood)

Non smutty because I feel like it.

You're going to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert and your mum, being the amazing person she is, got 2nd row plus meet and greet tickets. You were beyond excited when she told you.

You're just shuffling along the aisle and getting to your seat with your two friends when the lights dim and everyone begins to scream. You basically run to get to your seat, less than 10 feet from the stage.

Ashton runs on first, his arms are outstretched and you scream so loud. Holy shit. You couldn't believe this was happening. You've been waiting forever to see them live. Then Michael and Luke run on, you are still screaming and lastly your favourite: Calum runs on laughing and you're basically crying.

They strum the chords for Heartbreak Girl and Calum's eyes scan the crowd. You secretly pray that he sees you and notices your existence. He looks back down at his bass and your heart sinks, he didn't see you. You enjoy the gig and sing along to all the songs with your friends.

They play the last song; End Up Here and you have butterflies for the meet and greet like holy crap you are actually going to meet them.

You show a security man your VIP pass and he lets you through with your friends. You walk down a long corridor before hearing some voices. A girl comes out of a room on your left and she's crying and screaming about how Luke held her waist in the photo. You're so nervous, you're practically shaking now. You wait outside the door as you have to go in one by one. The security guard asks for the next one and your friend pushes you in.

You stop as the door closes, heart in your mouth. Luke smiles and waves you over.

"Hey, I'm Luke, what's your name?"

"Y/N" you reply, keeping your eyes away from Calum because you know you'll combust if you see him looking at you.

You walk over and stand by Luke, with Ashton on your left. You're kind of disappointed that Calum isn't next to you but you don't have the confidence to say that you want him there.

"Dude, can we swap?" You hear Calum whisper to Ashton. You glance up and he's smiling at you.

"Sure." Ashton and Calum swap over and your heart races at the feeling of Calum's arm around your waist. Holy fuck.

"Smile." Calum whispers and you grin as his hand moves down from your back to your ass, cupping it lightly.

Luke chuckles and the camera flashes.

"It was nice meeting you Y/N." Luke says and you smile.

"Hey, um, I'll walk you to the door." Calum awkwardly scratches the back of his neck and you laugh at his cuteness. Fucking hell, literally Calum freaking Hood was talking to you and holy shit.

"So, Y/N, can I get your number? I'd really like to see you again." Well fuck. Your heart literally just dropped out of your ass.

"Ummm sure." You blush as Calum hands over his phone. You add your number to his contacts and smile.

"See you around Y/N." He grins and you walk out of the door, wondering what the hell just happened.

Okay this needs to happen to me but meet and greets or VIP are too fucking expensive like holy fuck I can't even afford toothpaste.