Morning Kisses (Luke Hemmings)

-Written by @louisasa1d-

I stood there near the stove as I flipped a couple of pancakes on the pan.

"Mmmm...something smells good." said a deep raspy Australian voice.

"I'm making pancakes Luke." I laughed, nodding my head. Suddenly I felt his cold arms curl around my waist, as he nestled his head in the crook of my neck while hugging me from behind.

"You look nice in my shirt." he said, his nose lightly grazing my skin.

"Thanks." I grinned, pulling away from him. I switched off the stove and flipped the pancakes, dividing them on two plates. "here." I said, handing him a plate. His hair was ruffled and his eyes were almost shut. He had plaid pyjama bottoms on that hung loosely on his hips, and wore nothing else. "Atleast put on a shirt." I giggled, sitting down for breakfast.

"You have no pants, I have no shirt. We're even." he said, with a cheeky grin. "I'm wearing underwear, and you're distracting me from my delicious breakfast." I said, poking his cheeks making him chuckle. "And you aren't?" he said, raising an eyebrow at me.

"No. I'm actually a nice person." I laughed, finishing off my food.

"I want more!" whined Luke.

"Go make some." I said, washing my dishes. "Please make me more?" he begged, his blue eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Nope." I grinned. He got up and walked towards me slowly.

"What are you doing?" I giggled as he placed his hands on my hips, turning me around and lifting me up on the kitchen counter.

"I'm trying to kiss my beautiful girl." he smiled as he stood between my legs while I wrapped them around him. He pressed his lips to mine, making my heart instantly pound, and blood rush through my body. As his hands slid down my back electric pleasure ran through his touch. Fiery passion flowed in the kiss, as his tongue ran over my lower lip. I parted them, my breathing increasing. His tongue entered my mouth , fighting with mine for dominance. My eyes shut, enjoying the moment, treasuring it. He pulled back grinning at me and out of breath.

"Now that was a morning kiss." he said, as his teeth bit on his lower lip, somehow making him appear sexier then he was.

Didn't know that was possible.