Stand Up (Ashton Irwin)

Hey so I just realised I hadn't written an Ash imagine in FOREVER!

You met Ashton in a coffee shop, he was standing behind you at the counter and you spun around, not realising how close he was and you split coffee all over the two of you. You had both giggled about it, laughed it off and exchanged numbers.

Now here are you are, getting ready for your first date together. Ashton has been a bit off recently, it's probably all the work that has had him stressed out. He and the band have been in the studio for hours on end and he's been tearing his hair out over the new album.

You are deciding on what to wear in your wardrobe, picking out clothes and slipping them on before chucking them on your bed in frustration. Your phone rings and you grab it before seeing the caller ID.

"Hello?" You say as you rake hand through your messy curls.

"Hey Y/N, it's Ash. I, ummm, I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to cancel our date.... Umm, something came up at the studio and I'm not going to make it. I'm so sorry." He apologises and you nod, trying to ignoring how rejected you feel. You know it's not his fault but maybe if he said that he had plans they could have changed something?

"Okay, don't worry Ashton, see you soon." You say as you hang up, not giving him a chance to respond. You flop down on your messy bed, feeling flattened by Ashton's call, your exhale deeply and decide not to cry. You close your eyes and just nap. Having had a shitty day, this just added to it, not that is was any way Ashton's fault.

You must have dosed off for way longer than you intended because the sky is dark when you wake up to your ring tone.

"Hello?" You answer groggily. You rub your eyes and glance at the clock, it's 10:30pm. You crack your neck and feel all stiff and uncomfortable. So much for that nice nap.

"Y/N, it's Ashton, again. I was wondering if I could come over? I know it's late but I need to explain some things."

"Sure." You say, getting up stretching out.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit." Ashton says before disconnecting. You strip off your shorts and cami before walking into your bathroom and switching on the shower. You leave the door open, figuring you'll be able to hear Ashton when he knocks on the door.

You step under the hot water and let it wash away the shitty events of today. Your boss was being a twat, Ashton very nearly stood you up and your nap has made you even more grumpier than before.

You hear a gasp then turn to see Ashton standing in the doorway of your bathroom, looking at your silhouette through the steamed up shower glass.

You smirk to yourself but switch off the water.

"I see you let yourself in." You say as you step out of the shower and grab your towel before wrapping it around your waist.

"Er, I-I know where you keep your spare key." Ashton stutters, his eyes are fixed on where your naked body was but is now covered by a plush white towel. You love to tease and considering your not embarrassed by your figure, you don't hide it under baggy clothes.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" You begin to walk out of the bathroom and Ashton turns following you before looking at the state of your bedroom. You shrug and he sits on the edge of your bed.

"I, um, basically I lied about being busy tonight." He fiddles with his hands as he doesn't look you in the eye. You frown, confused why he would lie. Does he not like you? He could just say so instead of making up a story.

"I heard that Luke fancied you too and I thought he'd be a better match with you and you deserve him, something better than me." He mumbles before looking up and into your eyes. Who would have thought that Ashton Irwin, the loudest boy you know, had self confidence issues.

Instead of answering, you gently place your lips against his and reach around to grab his neck. He responds by gripping your hips, you move the other hand to his hair and your towel drops off your chest and pools at your hips, exposing your naked chest to Ashton. He pulls away, eyes wide before biting his lip and pulling you close again.

Part 2? It will be smutty tho.