Birthday Surprise (Calum) REQUESTED

For @janoxhood 🌸

It's been boring since Calum has been on tour and you've finished school. The house is quiet and empty so you tend to avoid going home. You don't like feeling lonely and pondering on every spare moment you wish Calum was there.

You text him everyday, you text most of the boys everyday and they're good but they say Calum misses you so much. Michael joked that Calum wouldn't walk out of the hotel room one day because he felt so miserable. It breaks your heart to think that Calum is so down because of you.

You want to visit the boys on tour but you haven't thought of how to go about it yet so you text Luke. He can keep a secret unlike the rest of the band and you explain what you want to do. Luke is all for it, happy that you're going to make Calum happier. Considering it's nearly Calum's birthday you decide to surprise him.

You book a flight with Luke's help and you pack your stuff. You stop off by Victoria's Secret and decide to splash out on some sexy lingerie as a surprise for Calum.

The plane ride is long and boring and by the end you're fidgeting in your seat as the grumpy old man frowns at you every second. You click on your phone to check the time and smile fondly at your lockscreen. It's you and Cal together and you're both pulling silly faces as you're smiling at the screen.

You arrive at the airport and Luke has arranged a taxi to pick you up and take you to the hotel. The driver is nice, politely asking you how your flight was and what you're doing in the city. She's Kinda Hot comes on the radio and you grin as Calum's voice fills the car, he always says that that song is about you but then again he says that for every cute song he writes. He's too adorable.

Luke meets you as you get out the car. He's wearing a t-shirt and sweats. It's late and he explains that they've arranged a surprise birthday party for Calum. Ashton is with him at the gym while they set up a little party in his room. Luke takes you up to Calum's shared en suite and tells you that you have a few minutes before Calum is coming up. He excuses himself as he goes to get changed.

You freshen up in the bathroom then put on a tight black dress and some black heels. You apply some minimal makeup just to make your eyes look sexier and your cheekbones sharper. You step out the bathroom and Luke whistles.

"Damn Jorja you brush up good."

"You're not too bad yourself Hemmo."

You eye up his black skinny jeans and a black button down shirt. He has the top few buttons left open to expose the beginning of a toned chest.

"Have you been working out?" Luke blushes at your question as you've been obviously eyeing up his chest and he nods sheepishly.

"Good for you Luke, try and get Michael into it now." You both laugh your comment and the thought of Michael working out.

Luke phone beeps and he tells you that Calum is coming in 5 minutes.

You look around the room for somewhere to hide and you opt for behind the sofa. Crouching in your heels and tight dress is not a good idea. Your legs are cramping and you're sucking in your stomach when Luke switches all the lights off. You've noticed a few more people have come to celebrate Calum's birthday and they're hiding too, only people like their stylist and publicist so it's a small gathering with only 15-20 people.

"Psst Jorja." You hear someone whisper your name and you click on your phone light to see Mali-Koa crawling across the room to see you.

"Hey Mali." You smile as she half hugs you.

"Calum's gonna love this." She says, gesturing to your outfit. You pull up the straps slightly to avoid any boob spilling out as you crouch down.

"He's been missing you so much, it's almost pathetic." Mali giggles and you laugh too knowing Calum would never admit to being pathetic over missing a girl.

"Guys, he's coming!" You hear Luke whisper yell and Mali gives you a thumbs up before crawling back to her previous space.

You wait in silence for a moment and suddenly light fills as the room as the door is spun open.

"And then I told him that I-" Calum's speech is cut off as Ashton switches on the light and everyone jumps up screaming 'Happy Birthday'. Calum's grin is huge and Ashton giggles at his reaction. You come out of your hiding place and see Calum is already chatting with some of his family and you decide to wait for him. You see some snacks and drinks on a table so you walk over and begin to nibble on a crisp, your back facing the party.

Two arms slip around your waist and a head nuzzles your neck. Soft hair tickles the sensitive skin on the back of your neck.

"God I've missed you so much." Calum whispers in your ear as you shiver at how close he is. You've missed this way too much. You turn in his arms and your lips meet. His arms wrap around you tightly, letting you know that he's there and you slip yours around his neck, pulling his head closer as you two kiss for the first time in months.

"I missed you so much too Cal." You whisper. He steps back, still holding your hands and his eyes wonder over your body.

"This dress is gorgeous." Calum compliments you and you giggle.

"But I know it would look so much better off." You blush as Calum whispers this as you're not alone and you can't just strip for him now, however much you'd love to. 

"Well you'll have to wait for that because I've just seen Mali and we need to catch up." You laugh as Calum pouts and pulls you closer as you try and walk away.

He places a firm kiss on your lips before letting you go and socialise.

"We're gonna to catch up later and get to know each other all over again, don't you worry." Calum whispers.

"Besides, I am the birthday boy."

Okay I really hope you liked this babe💕