Teasing (Calum Hood)

SMUTTY AGAIN- I KNOW YOU GUYS SECRETLY ENJOY THESE ;)

It's Sunday which is yours and the boys' day off. You're lying on the sofa in the living room watching TV with the boys. Your back is leaning against Ashton's chest and your feet are propped up on Calum's thighs. Luke and Michael are on the other sofa.

You and Ashton are best friends and you have a massive crush on Calum but you're convinced that you can't date him without ruining your friendship with Ashton. It doesn't stop you teasing Calum though, but it's easier to argue with him than being nice as it only makes your affection for Calum grow.

"This movie is so boring, Calum your movie choices suck." You moan and Ashton laughs.

"Shut up Y/N, what would you know?" Calum says as he focuses his eyes on the screen.

You roll your eyes but decide to take advantage of your position, you slide your foot across Calum's crotch and he stiffens before turning to face you, sending you daggers. None of the other boys notice and you sweetly smile at him.

You pretend to watch the movie before doing it again, but slowly rubbing your foot on his thigh, inching up to his crotch again.

"Man, I can smell the sexual tension in here," Michael says before nudging Luke and pointing at your actions.

"You alright there Calum?" You ask and pull your feet up before tucking them under his butt. Leaving Calum with a hard on and a pissed off face.

Suddenly Calum gets up and grabs your wrist.

"Y/N can you help me grab some drinks?" You grunt before being dragged behind him. Calum heads towards the kitchen before taking a left and diverting into the bathroom. He turns and locks the door.

"You're a fucking tease Y/N, do you think I don't know what you're playing at?" Calum growls and you back up until your back is against the wall. Calum's eyes are like charcoal and you squeeze your thighs. God, angry Calum was the biggest fucking turn on ever.

"You leave me really hard and expect me to just forgive you?!" You bite your lip and Calum grabs your neck before crashing his lips into yours. He doesn't bother waiting for permission as his tongue invades your mouth, causing a moan to escape.

He smirks before running his hands down your body and reaching your thighs. He slips his hand down the front of your sweatpants and gently rubs your heat. You moan at his touch and buck your hips into his hand, yearning for more friction.

"Fuck," you groan and Calum begins to rub you.

"You're so wet," he whispers before pulling his hand out and peeling off your t-shirt. His eyes bulge out as he realises you aren't wearing a bra. Lazy days equal no bras.

Calum cups your breasts before kissing the nipples. You moan and begin to tug on his hair.

"You're so hot when you moan." Calum's comment causes you to moan even more.

"I need you now," you moan before Calum's mouth connects with yours. He yanks your sweatpants down before grabbing your thighs and lifting you up so you're sitting on the edge of the sink.

Calum quickly strips off until he's just standing in his boxers. He kisses you again and slips off his remaining clothes. His hands push your body closer to him and he slowly enters you.

You both moan and Calum grunts as he begins to build up the pace.

"Say my name baby," Calum demands and you bite your lip.

"Say it baby, no one can make you feel this good," his thrusts become more insistent and you feel the familiar knot tightening in your belly.

"Calum," you moan which causes him to thrust even harder, hitting your sweet spot.

"Fuck." You cry out as you come undone around Calum. This is his undoing and you roll your head back, riding out your orgasm.

Calum reconnects his lips with yours and pulls out of you.

"Fuck, I've been waiting a while for that," you grin before kissing him again. You quickly gather up your clothes and slip them on before exiting the bathroom. You walk into the living room and the boys are staring at you.

"Oh Calum," Michael imitates and you slap his head. Luke giggles before saying:

"Man, those drinks took a hell of a long time, did you get lost on your way to the kitchen?"

Please check out my new joint account @boybxnds1 :) there's going to be loads more imagines and one shots like this :))