Family Life (Ashton) REQUESTED

For: @ashtons_laugh_28

You're at home, in the kitchen, making some dinner for you and your family. You've been married to Ashton for 5 years and you've had two kids together. Your eldest child, Summer, was a bit of an unexpected surprise when you were 19 but Ashton said he'd support you so you decided to have her.

As you mix the tomato sauce for the ravioli you hear a loud bang and crash come from upstairs.

You immediately stop what you're doing and listen out.

"Summer?" You yell, your youngest child is away at your mum's house for the day as she organised a play group session for him. "Ashton?" You yell again, you know Ash is upstairs but no one replies. Worried that something bad has happened, you stop what you're doing and walk upstairs.

"Summer?" You ask again and you hear some yelling coming from Ashton's practice room, it's sound proof so you can't actually hear what is being said.

You open the door to see Ashton yelling at Summer, there's a guitar knocked over and some of the strings are loose. The drum kit is on the floor in a heap and Ashton is fuming.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME IN HERE SUMMER! ITS DADDY'S ROOM AND YOU CAME IN ANYWAY!" Ashton booms at Summer, her little eyes are watering as his voice gets louder.

"Ashton! Stop it! It's not her fault!" You reply to Ash but he just looks at you with angry eyes. He's wearing a SlipKnot t-shirt and his glasses. He looks good and you can tell he was probably in the middle of song writing.

"She's cost me over $200 worth of repairs!"

Summer is crying, tears streaming down her little cheeks.

"I didn't mean to daddy, I'm so sorry." She sobs and you bend down to scoop her up, she's small for a nearly 6 year old.

"It's okay sweetie. We know you didn't mean to, daddy is just very angry because you weren't supposed to come in here."

"No she wasn't! I told her to stay out!" Ash yells and you wince at his tone. Summer's tears are streaming down her cheeks and she wraps her arms tightly around your neck as you rest her on your hip.

"She was curious Ash! She could be musical and wanted to try out an instrument! So instead of yelling at her why don't you try and teach her something?" You're angry now, you understand instruments are expensive but that's no excuse to yell at your daughter when she clearly didn't mean to do anything.

"Okay, I'm sorry Summer, I know daddy was mean." Ash runs his hand through his curls as he tries to calm down.

"If you're so wound up about the cost of the repairs, I can pay." You sigh as you put Summer down.

"No no babe, I would never let you do that." Ash comes over and kisses your lightly on the lips.

"Thank you, I'm sorry about that." Ash looks ashamed that he lost his temper on Summer but you're just happy he's calmed down a bit.

"It's okay but I think you need to bond with her now, she's obviously very sorry for what she did." You gesture to Summer who is trying to put the guitar strings back into the saddle.

"Okay, I'll teach her some drums." Ash smiles and kisses you again. You sigh as he goes to pick up Summer and blow a raspberry on her cheek. She giggles and wraps her little arms around Ash's neck.

"Let's play some drums!" Ash laughs as he places Summer on his knee when he's on the drum stool. He gently offers her one stick and plays a beat before telling her to join in.

She picks up fast and soon she's playing a beat to one of Ash's old songs. You decide to leave them to their music making and go to finish dinner.

I hope this is what you wanted! If not just say and I'll write a different one.