M&G (Calum)

You've come on the train, in the early hours of the morning to be here. You'd seen a tweet that said 5SOS would be performing at the park at 11:30am. You're a massive fan and so you got up at 5:30am to be here. There's loads of other girls and you all got chatting about the boys and whose your favourite. They are all so surprised you got up so early and they said they'll help you get to the front with them.

Some screams are heard as a black van with tinted windows parks near a bench, the door opens and the four boys who make your day step out. Luke gets out first and waves at everyone, there's probably about 500 people at the park. You're being pushed and pulled as each member gets out of the van. Calum is next, in a black Blink t-shirt and black jeans.

They sit down on a bench with their instruments and begin to strum and warm up. Some girl grabs your hand and pulls you forward as others scowl at you. The boys begin to play and sing as you are pushed to the front of the crowd. Calum looks at you and smiles before singing the beginning of Out Of My Limit.

After they perform they announce that they're going to take some photos with the fans and you are pushed forward as the crowd screams.

You patiently wait your turn for a photo with Michael, who is surrounded by about 50 girls. Suddenly you see Calum is free for a second so you run over to see him. He smiles as you approach him.

"Hey how are you?" He says in his Australian accent and your heart flips.

"Hi, I was just wondering if I can have a picture?" You ask, trying to act casual. Inside you're practically screaming that Calum knows your existence.

"Of course! What's your name?" Calum smiles as you get your phone out of you pocket.

"Y/N." You smile back.

"I love your top Y/N." Calum points at your Greenday t-shirt and you grin. You pose for the photo and Calum puts his cheek against yours.

"Thanks Calum!" You smile before turning away. You can't hear what he said as you walk away but you're internally screaming as you realise you just had a conversation and a picture with Calum Hood.

You wait around until all the boys have left and then you walk back to the train station. You open your Twitter app to see you have 500 notifications. You gape at your little 1K account that has gone up to 10K.

You scroll through tons of mentions and try to find the source of the excitement. You click on a link a girl has tweeted to you and it comes up on Calum's account. He tweeted less than an hour ago:

"So we had a meet up today and there was one girl, she's called Y/N and she's wearing a Greenday top and if you know who she is then please tweet me her Twitter name."

Your heart is in your mouth and you realise that Calum already followed you after all the girls tweeting him your account. Some girls are freaking out for you and others are already sending you hate. You open your messages and Calum has direct messaged you.

"Hey Y/N, it was awesome meeting you today, are you around to grab a coffee later? X"

Your hands are shaking as you type your reply.

"My train isn't for two hours, sure- come find me? X"

Your phone buzzes as Calum replies:

"Are you at the station? X"

"Yep x"

"Walk outside x"

You get up off the bench and walk out of the station, Calum is standing across from you, leaning against a wall as a grin appears across his face. You walk over to him and he hugs you. Before saying:

"Shall we go and get a coffee then?"

Okay I know this is crap and I may delete it, not sure yet 🙈