Unaffectionate Part 2

Here it is:
(Listen to Hole In My Heart by Luke Friend as you read this because it explains Calum's feelings and it's an amazing song tbh)

The day before the wedding:

Y/N POV:

I roll over and stretch myself out on our king size bed, feeling content and happy. Luke's been trying hard to fix everything and so am I. He's forgiven my mistake with Calum, as he said he wasn't exactly faithful at one point so we've put it behind us.

I get up and wonder down to the kitchen in just Luke's Blink t-shirt. I look at the counter and notice a little note, written by Luke.

Baby,

Went to go and pick up a few things for tomorrow.

Last night was amazing.

I love you,

Luke x

I smile at his letter and begin to make my breakfast. I switch on the radio and tune it into the music station. Uptown Funk is just finishing so I wiggle my hips to the beat whilst pouring the milk into my tea.

The next song is She Looks So Perfect and I smile at the memory of when Luke first sang this to me. It sounds cheesy as hell but it was amazing.

There's a knock on the door as the second verse starts up and I turn down the volume before walking to the door.

I swing it open and gape.

"Calum?" He's standing there in his signature ripped jeans and a beanie. He looks gorgeous and I blush again at the night we spent together.

"Y/N, I just wanted to see how you were doing? You kinda left me..." He chuckles before scratching his neck nervously. "Is Luke in?"

I shake my head and open the door wider for him to come in.

Calum's eyes rake down my body and I tug at the hem of the t-shirt, not like it makes any difference anyway, he's already seen me naked.

"So... What's up?" I fiddle with the top again, why is this so awkward? Maybe it's because Calum is staring at me again.

"I can't get you off my mind, after that night, I just-"

"Calum it was a mistake, Luke loves me. He regrets it all and he wasn't faithful either but-"

"If he loved you then he wouldn't have cheated!" Calum snaps and you can feel the tears building up.

"No Calum! You're just jealous, I can't change how you feel about me but I don't feel the same!" I scream and Calum takes a step away from me, his face is shocked and sad. He shakes his head before walking towards the door.

"Cal- I'm sorry, seriously don't leave." But he's already gone. I slide my back down the wall until my bum hits the floor before breaking down in tears.

"Y/N?" The door clicks open and Luke drops his bags as he sees me on the floor.

"Baby are you okay?" Luke scoops me up in his arms and kisses my tear stained cheeks. "What happened?"

"C-calum came o-over." I hiccup over my tears.

"Shit, did he hurt you?" I shake my head before peeking through my wet lashes at Luke.

"I hurt him."

Next day:

Calum POV:

I'm so fucking angry but disappointed too, I hoped it would turn out differently but as I put on my suit for my best friend's wedding today I reflect on Y/N's and my argument yesterday.

I can't believe she said that but I guess I was in the wrong too so I can't blame it all on her. She's obviously fixed shit with Luke which I should be happy about but I'm really not. She has my heart and always will but I can't move on leaving it like we did. That's why I have to do what am going to do today. Her wedding day. It's going to be hard but I need to do it.

I get to the church on time but she's nowhere to be seen. Luke's with the others, messing around. He looks older in his light grey suit with his hair slightly floppy on his forehead.

People start to enter the church so I take my seat after saying hi to Luke and the boys. The music begins and I turn, with everyone else to see the most beautiful girl on this earth walking down the aisle. Her dress is simple, white lace with long sleeves and a heart shaped front. She smiles as she looks at the floor, trying not to trip over and holding onto her father's arm.

She looks up and catches my eye, she falters slightly before blushing and walking on.

The ceremony is slow and boring and the kiss comes eventually. I close my eyes, not able to see their love. It hurts so much.

"Calum?" Ashton pushes my shoulder as everyone begins to file out of the church. The happy couple are already gone but I can't do this.

"Guys, I can't do it. I can't go the reception." They know what happened and Michael looks at me sympathetically.

"You're going to have to, you owe it to Luke." He says sadly and I close my eyes and suck in a breath as I brace myself for this.

We walk in together and everyone is taking their seats. Luke asked us to do little speeches today and I pat the crumpled piece of paper in my jacket pocket. I can't speak the words on that paper, they're false and stupid. Shit, this is gonna go so badly.

"I think my best friends and band mates want to say a few things." Luke says before sitting down and taking Y/N's hand.

We all stand up and smile at the people looking at us. Michael and Ashton do their speeches, recalling funny memories and embarrassing stories. I'm going to ruin everything.

I clear my throat and smile before beginning.

"Luke, you and I are inseparable like the rest of the band. We're idiots and when Y/N came along we couldn't be happier for you." Luke squeezes Y/N's hand and I take a deep breath.
"Y/N is different and good for you, she's independent and unique. She's funny and beautiful and you two are perfect together. Y/N you're amazing and I know what you have with Luke is something you'll never find ever again. I will never find anyone like you ever again. You may be married to Luke but you will always have my heart." There's a collective intake of breath and I bolt for the door before letting myself get more embarrassed.

"Calum!" I hear Luke and Y/N call but I don't turn back, I exit the building before Ashton takes my arm.

"Come on Calum, you've fucked it up. Let's go home."

5 Seconds Of Summer (5SOS) Imagines & One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara