I Won't Hurt You pt3

You stroll out of the classroom with a smile on your face and an ache between your legs. You head back to your room and text Luke.

That was amazing, thank you :) <3

He doesn't reply so you assume he is busy, considering he did just waste a whole day off, he's probably putting the campers to bed.

You open the door to your room and peel off your clothes before slipping on an oversized t-shirt and flopping into bed, dreaming of Luke.

You wake up the next morning and stroll to breakfast, still smiling and grab your food before sitting on Luke's table. He doesn't look up as you approach.

"Hey." You say cheerfully and he doesn't notice.

Confused, you slide in next to him and he gets up, walking away without looking at you. What the fuck is going on with him?

You try and shrug it off and catch with the others but you keep turning around, expecting to see Luke striding through the cafeteria to you. But he doesn't. You finish your meal and leave, preparing for class.

You go to your room and start to collect your books. You have three weeks left of camp and you have an odd sense of self pity. Luke wouldn't just fuck you then ignore you, you thought you meant more to him than that. The only way to find out is to confront him.

You walk to your first class/ activity and plan to find Luke at break. You walk into the classroom and notice it's the one you and Luke fucked in. You're early so no one is here and you decide to sit at the desk where you had sex.

The class begins to fill up and the teacher walks in, you glance up and Luke is staring at you with dark eyes. He knows exactly why you're sitting there. You smirk to yourself and carry on doodling on your notepad.

Luke begins the activities and you ignore whatever he's saying, doing your own thing is way more fun.

"Y/N." Luke says as he walks over. You look up innocently and he leans down, his hands are flat on the table and his body is looming over you.

"Why don't you join in?" He suggests and you scoff.

"Um no thanks. I'd rather do my own thing." You look down at your book to notice you've ended up drawing the classroom and two bodies pushed up against the wall. Luke hands comes over the paper and rips it out of your notebook before scrunching it up into a ball and throwing it away. He glares at you and turns away. Well, what an asshole.

You continue to ignore Luke for the rest of the class, he was a dick for ripping up your drawing and you're not going to apologise. He can go fuck himself as far as you're concerned.

The class finishes and Luke stalks out leaving the rest of you to pack up and leave. You have the afternoon off so you decide to seek out Luke and see if you can find out who shat in his cornflakes this morning.

You knock on his room door, you hear murmurs inside and knock a bit harder when you don't hear a definite answer. You still hear no reply so you decide to walk in. You open the door to see a random female camper leader with Luke on the bed, naked. She is riding Luke as you glimpse his sweaty body under her. You gasp, mumble an apology and run, leaving the door wide open. Luke yells something to you but you ignore him, twisting and turning down the corridors back to your room. By the time you get there, your chest is heaving and it's not from the running. He fucking lied to you. You gave yourself to him and he took you as a easy fuck. You thought you meant more to him. You are crying angry tears and they stream down your cheeks as you kick the bed, the end table, anything that won't break like your heart just did. You hear footsteps and Luke bursts through the door, messy haired and out of breath.